PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds?

jto667
02-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Ever been any thought of a For Sale/Classifieds section on here? I'm new here so sorry if this had been brought up. We all come from different walks of life but have one thing in common! I'm not here to sell a bunch of stuff to anyone, nor am I looking to take away from the main AutoGeek store. Was just an idea. I belong to a few Harley forums and there is always wheeling and dealing on ALL kinds of things. People cleaning out their garages, getting out of one hobby "liquidating" their stuff. Just a thought!

D_Nyholm
02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
They won't do one since they are trying to sell thier own product. Just wouldn't make business sense. If you want classifieds, there are some on autopia. Not much activity though. You can trade products or samples though if you like. It can be fun and you can try out stuff instead of buying it.

RTexasF
02-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Trades are allowed, sales are not.

cincibcat9
02-03-2011, 03:33 PM
I'll trade someone some cash for a DA :)

ScottB
02-03-2011, 05:52 PM
I'll trade someone some cash for a DA :)

I suspect that was a bad joke :props:

James K
02-03-2011, 06:27 PM
I suspect that was a bad joke :props:
Don't worry. He means Defense Attorney. He has been having some legal troubles lately, and needs some help. It was in no way car care related. :)

C. Charles Hahn
02-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Don't worry. He means Defense Attorney. He has been having some legal troubles lately, and needs some help. It was in no way car care related. :)

I thought DA was short for "District Attorney" :poke:

James K
02-04-2011, 09:24 AM
I thought DA was short for "District Attorney" :poke:

It is. I actually wrote District Attorney at first, then changed it. Paying money for a District Attorney could be considered a bribe, and that would be highly illegal. I did not want to encourage illegal activity on the forum.

C. Charles Hahn
02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
It is. I actually wrote District Attorney at first, then changed it. Paying money for a District Attorney could be considered a bribe, and that would be highly illegal. I did not want to encourage illegal activity on the forum.

:laughing: Sad that things have to be thought about that literally... people can't take joes these days! :nomore:

Fly bye
02-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I have a Rolex for sale, a good deal for the right buyer.