PDA

View Full Version : poorboys or pinnacle

Pages : [1] 2

eddluva22
12-19-2006, 11:45 PM
should i use poorboys or pinnacle after wolfgang dg paint sealant on a silver suv?

Sevenrd
12-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Not quite sure what you're asking. Do you mean which wax to top the sealant with? If so, there's no right or wrong wax. It's completely up to you.

Kelso
12-20-2006, 12:14 AM
pinnacle and poorboys have full lines of products. i guess if your topping a sealant you might be talking about using nattys paste or souveran. personally id use liquid souveran

supercharged
12-20-2006, 02:18 AM
should i use poorboys or pinnacle after wolfgang dg paint sealant on a silver suv?
They are both good waxes, and if you have both, do half of the hood with one, and half with another, then take a closer look and see what you like better.

ScottB
12-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Pinnacle Waxes versus Nattys ?? Id give the nod to Pinnacle for ease of use, and slightly better good looks.

Bigfoot
12-21-2006, 08:12 AM
I haven't tried Pinnacle, but as far as I've seen and read around, is the best of the best out there if you want looks and perfection. Only bad thing is pricey. If you want an excellent wax for a very good price, Poorboy's Natty Wax is the way to go! Give nice looks and you can get around 2 months out of it!

Joey:cheers:

FloridaNative
12-21-2006, 08:21 AM
pinnacle and poorboys have full lines of products. i guess if your topping a sealant you might be talking about using nattys paste or souveran. personally id use liquid souveran

:iagree: That's what I was thinking too. Although Souveran paste is the absolute best and makes any color look hot, if the price were a concern then the liquid souveran or Max Wax would be awesome on that silver as well.

sparkie
12-21-2006, 05:29 PM
:iagree: That's what I was thinking too. Although Souveran paste is the absolute best and makes any color look hot, if the price were a concern then the liquid souveran or Max Wax would be awesome on that silver as well.
:iagree: with FN. Liquid Souveran or MaxWax.

snomon1017
12-22-2006, 12:38 PM
On silver, my vote goes to another coat of Wolfgang. And my jar of Souveran sits right next to it on the shelf. On black or some other dark color, a resounding vote for Souveran.

justin_murphy
12-22-2006, 12:59 PM
You all know what I'm gonna say....

Max Wax. Best for the money.....easily.

mingraygt
01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
I put Pinnacle over the Wolfgang on a Vivid Red Lincoln LS and it looks sweet!!

Gary Sword
01-01-2007, 10:01 AM
I used Pinnacle Signiture Series over Wolfgang DGPS on my silver car with great results. I just get some Poorboys Natty's Blue with my last AG order but I have not tried it out yet.

ScottB
01-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Souveran paste is the best, no holds barred, that said cost is considerable. Since Wolfgang already mimics a carnauba in look, you could just add another coat, or look to any of the good carnauabas at a lower price point. DP, Pinnacle Sig, or Poorboys Blue.

davet
01-15-2007, 09:28 PM
I like liquid souveran on silver cars.
Dave

eddluva22
01-29-2007, 12:18 AM
if i applt wgdgps and wait appx 2-3 hours then apply liq.sov. will it have a negative effect on the curing process for the sealant or the liq sov will be wasted?