PDA

View Full Version : poorboys or pinnacle

Pages : 1 [2]

ltoman
01-29-2007, 01:16 AM
anyone tried natty blue on red red? how does it compare to souveran? thank you

boardumb
01-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Whenever I really get a chance to detail my car, I'm always itching to pull out Souveran paste. However for my friend's car (which are half silver and grey) I got Natty's Blue. Then again maybe I'm just protective of my RMG/Souveran combination :D

davet
01-29-2007, 04:54 AM
Itoman,
I used Nattys Blue on a red Mazda 3 MPS and it looked good but I think I still prefer how the Liquid Souveran looks on the bright red cars.
Dave

Brace1
01-29-2007, 06:11 AM
if i applt wgdgps and wait appx 2-3 hours then apply liq.sov. will it have a negative effect on the curing process for the sealant or the liq sov will be wasted?
With sealants, you should wait a MINIMUM of 12-24 hours before topping, as you noted to allow the curing process.

FloridaNative
01-29-2007, 11:17 AM
With sealants, you should wait a MINIMUM of 12-24 hours before topping, as you noted to allow the curing process.

:iagree: With WG you need to wait 12 hours for it to fully cure before applying a second coat (recommended) or topping it with a wax. :)

wytstang
01-29-2007, 12:40 PM
I used NB under VM on my dads 04 F-150 looked great.

dengood1
01-30-2007, 07:28 AM

yes, tried them both on my father-in-laws Blazer and I give the nod to Souveran. Natty's looked nice, but Souveran looked nicer. I'll be using some Liquid Souveran on it next. I have to say though, water beaded and seemed to "jump" off the Blazer with Natty's on it. Souveran had a smoother, warmer look, while Natty's seemed to have a bright glossy look to it.