PDA

View Full Version : LC 6.5" DA Foam Pad Kit Question

Mike T
04-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm thinking about ordering This kit (BFPK-100) What manufacturers towels are included and is the DA Hook & Loop 5'' backing plate ( LC-43-125DA) the correct size? I have a PC 7336.
Thank for the help. I putting together an order to use my Winnings on. Trouble is I have far exceeded the $100 :eek:

ScottB
04-18-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm thinking about ordering This kit (BFPK-100) What manufacturers towels are included and is the DA Hook & Loop 5'' backing plate ( LC-43-125DA) the correct size? I have a PC 7336.
Thank for the help. I putting together an order to use my Winnings on. Trouble is I have far exceeded the $100 :eek:

This kit and the 5inch backing plate will work perfectly with your 7336. You can even use your enclosed counterweight. The towels are Cobra (http://autogeek.net/pincobdetclo.html) and multipupose, they are included with several of our kits. What else you ordering to get past 100.00 ???

Mike T
04-18-2006, 07:53 PM
The kit, The backing plate, Souveran, BIG bottle of BoldnBright, Yellow cutting pad, plus I'm also ordering another Meg's backing plate. A bottle of Pro Polish. I want to get another Mega Plush MF and I was thinking going ahead now and try some of the XMT line. I was going to wait. The list keeps growing. I need to keep shipping cost and such in mind as well. I REALLY can't afford to push it. To many Bills this month. This is one expensive hobby I have developed.

MasterShineBoy
04-19-2006, 05:08 AM
I would recomend the Edge Pads to you! I liquidated my LC's, Propels, and my 5" backing plate for the Edge Pads... Before I got the Edge Pads I was getting really burnt out with the PC and bought a rotary. I deciede to equip my Hitachi Rotary(fine tool, love everything about it besides the halo's on my black car, eaily cleared with PC) and my Porter Cable 7424 with Edge Pads. While the Edge pads are amazing on the rotary and line up perfectly everytime, they brough back the light to my PC. They are better in every aspect than the average hoop and loop system! I could not stand behind the Edge 2k system enough!!

Mike T
04-19-2006, 07:59 AM
I'm assuming a the DA adapter for the 7424 would also fit the 7336?Edge does look like a pretty cool system. I had noticed them before.

MasterShineBoy
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Yes it does!

Meghan
04-19-2006, 12:26 PM
The kit, The backing plate, Souveran, BIG bottle of BoldnBright, Yellow cutting pad, plus I'm also ordering another Meg's backing plate. A bottle of Pro Polish. I want to get another Mega Plush MF and I was thinking going ahead now and try some of the XMT line. I was going to wait. The list keeps growing. I need to keep shipping cost and such in mind as well. I REALLY can't afford to push it. To many Bills this month. This is one expensive hobby I have developed.
Mike there are worse hobbies, this one seems to be a good one, especially when you walk outside and all of your cars are glowing!

Matt
04-19-2006, 12:33 PM
To many Bills this month. This is one expensive hobby I have developed.

Going fast is a lot more expensive :X

nbk13nw
04-19-2006, 12:41 PM
I had my first experience with the Edge pads yesterday afternoon and I must say that I really loved the quick change ability as well as the rounded edges... Maybe there are others out there that rock... but the Edge certainly stands on it's own merits.