PDA

View Full Version : A big "Thank You" to the staff at AG!

2gHiBoost
02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to thank the staff at AG for the excellent customer service they have provided (and of course the awesome products!). I really wish I knew who to thank for the 3 orders I've made, but unfortunately, all I have is a few invoice #'s. I couldn't even get through my first order without needing some assistance...lol. I added a few items to my cart as BOGO items and by the time I was checking out, they weren't BOGO anymore. AG ended up honoring my cart order and I couldn't have been more pleased. That was all I needed to see.. I knew I would be using AG for a few more purchases to come.

I work in customer/member service every day (Member Service Manager @ Credit Union) and I truly respect great service. I try to preach this everyday to my employees. Being on the receiving end of a great response really makes a manager proud. You can only hope that a small gesture leads to more sales and long relationships and it did. After the $100 order, I put in one for $260 and then $170. It's not to say that I wouldn't have ordered from AG again, it just might have been a little farther down the road. Maybe I would've been hesitant to buy "as much" or look a little harder at other sites to try out their products.

At my job, if someone sends in a special comment or calls in a asks to speak to me on behalf of great service someone provides, we send it to upper management. I hope this will do the same. To whomever had a hand in processing/packaging/shipping and writing me back, I want to thank you. I have enough now to last me quite some time; enough time to learn the ways of detailing.

Nick :dblthumb2:
2gHiBoost