PDA

View Full Version : Two Awesome Classes!!

Sol on fire
02-01-2011, 09:28 AM
What a great weekend of Learning and Meeting Some GREAT Folks! I came home from the detailing classes more confident than ever before. I made a lot of new friends and had an awesome time! Nothing like getting the hands on training! Thank you Mike, Max, Duane and Yancey for making the trip more than I expected!
You guys are the best!!! Gotta go...My Flex is calling!!!Im the MAN:buffing:

A.P.A.D.
02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
it was a blast wasnt it! good to meet you, keep that car shining!

i think im moving to FL btw

Sol on fire
02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
it was a blast wasnt it! good to meet you, keep that car shining!

i think im moving to FL btw

You ain't right!!! LOL!!! I loved it there!!! Great meeting you too and look forward to seeing everyone again at DETAIL FEST!!

Bobby B.
02-01-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm glad to see that you had a great time in the Detailing Classes. Mike is a really good guy and loves to teach people the correct way to detail cars.

Sol on fire
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm glad to see that you had a great time in the Detailing Classes. Mike is a really good guy and loves to teach people the correct way to detail cars.

Thanks Bobby!! Had a great time and made allot of new friends!! :xyxthumbs:

feslope
02-01-2011, 01:00 PM
look forward to seeing everyone again at DETAIL FEST!!Me too Alan!! :iagree:

feslope
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
i think im moving to FL btwRight now would be a good time. :xyxthumbs:

A.P.A.D.
02-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Alan, wish we could make it to detail fest, but we are expecting the following month, so we have to save the PTO, plus, its a LONG drive!

Fred, man Sheila and I would love to live down there. Need a job down there though. maybe AG could use some more help! :props:

Sol on fire
02-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Alan, wish we could make it to detail fest, but we are expecting the following month, so we have to save the PTO, plus, its a LONG drive!

Fred, man Sheila and I would love to live down there. Need a job down there though. maybe AG could use some more help! :props:

Congratulations on the Baby that is on the way!!! :xyxthumbs: The xtra bucks you should be able to generate now as a PROFESSIONAL DETAILER doing total PAINT CORRECTION should come in handy!!