PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Mike, Dwayne and Max!

boatmangc
02-01-2011, 07:17 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this weekends training, it was a pleasure and a privilege to get hands on training with you Mike. I consider myself to be a fairly good enthusiast detailer but I learned a lot from you as well as traded information with other students.

I am much more confident after honing my polishing skills and anxious to try the Flex rotary polisher I picked up this weekend too!

Prior to your class I only had online training from years ago and found several things I have been doing wrong for a long time, I am sure my next detail will benefit from the weekends training.

The classes are well worth your time to attend even if it is just for the chance to try out all the polishers and rotary buffers before you buy.

It was also great to try a number of products in depth. I changed my mind on a few items after using them 1st hand. So I saved some money too.

I am sure that every one in attendance this weekend left with a few tricks they had not thought of.

Max, it was a pleasure to meet you in person, thank you for the warehouse tour, that is going to cost me BIG! Seeing all of the products on the shelves had my heart racing and my mouth watering.

:thankyousign:

Mike Phillips
02-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Hi Gary,

Thank you for the kind words for our company and our classes, it was great meeting and working with you and we loved your car! Had I known you were going to light up your rear tires when you left I would have taken a video!

Here's Gary aka boatmangc and his very pristine Mercury Marauder polished to a show car finish!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1035/Marauder01.jpg

Bobby B.
02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm glad you had a great time at the detailing classes Gary. I love your Marauder. Mike told me you lit up the tires after the classes. Awesome!

feslope
02-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Lots of surprises under the panels of that car. Plus when its done smoking everything else off the road you can cook lunch in the spotless engine compartment.

ShineTimeDetail
02-02-2011, 12:12 AM
You mean to tell me I missed you light your tires up?! Did I have an infuence on you lol?

Shane731
02-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Sweet ride! :dblthumb2: Hard to tell from the pic, but is that black or dark green? Are you coming to Detail Fest?

TWEEDERTWEEK
02-02-2011, 12:46 AM
That's a clean ride.