PDA

View Full Version : Durrmaid Mini Hot Water Extractor

bambam33
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Has any one used the Durrmaid Mini Hot Water Extractor or any of the other ones? I am looking to purchase one and would like some feedback to see if this would be a worth while investment. any ideas, thoughts, or concerns would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

trhland
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
i owned one and its great. lots of power. i sold it because i really didnt need it. but it was very rugged and cleaned carpets well.

jonn127
01-31-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm currently fixing up an old bronco 4x4 and have spent way more hours than I care to recall trying to clean the carpets. Borrowed my parents Bissell carpet cleaner and it made a WORLD of difference. I would just spray it down with Opti Power clean and some water and it worked wonders. Not sure how much better a hot water extractor would do compared to the money you would spend on one. I definitely recomend some type of machine cleaner though.....

03z71
01-31-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm currently fixing up an old bronco 4x4 and have spent way more hours than I care to recall trying to clean the carpets. Borrowed my parents Bissell carpet cleaner and it made a WORLD of difference. I would just spray it down with Opti Power clean and some water and it worked wonders. Not sure how much better a hot water extractor would do compared to the money you would spend on one. I definitely recomend some type of machine cleaner though.....

Was it a upright?? With a hose??

jonn127
02-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Yep, something you would find at a walmart I'm pretty sure. Had 3 different attachments which was nice.