PDA

View Full Version : Paintwork Polish Enhancer vs. Finishing Glaze

TGates
12-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Can someone explain to me the differences between these two products and when one would be used over the other? Thanks.

BILL
12-19-2006, 05:53 PM
Can someone explain to me the differences between these two products and when one would be used over the other? Thanks.

P.W.P.E. is a polish just before glaze, sealer or wax.....

F.G. is an after polish product to hide swirls and pre step to wax...but in most cases not a pre -step to sealer .......

ScottB
12-19-2006, 07:19 PM
PPE --- A chemical paint cleaner with light to no abrasive quality. Think wax stripper.

FG --- A lightly abrasive polish with sealant friendly fillers to hide swirling. Think Final Polish ...

cummins03
12-19-2006, 10:05 PM
I have both products and prefer the looks of PPe to FG. I have used both by machine on a LC white polishing pad and on my black Dodge the PPe looks better. Here is some pictures

MORUAR
08-05-2009, 10:05 AM
P.W.P.E. is a polish just before glaze, sealer or wax.....

F.G. is an after polish product to hide swirls and pre step to wax...but in most cases not a pre -step to sealer .......

Bill, and wich is the last step before sealer if F.G it doesnt?, glaze...? which product product do you recomment me for the best shinest before Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0? tks.

MORUAR
08-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I have both products and prefer the looks of PPe to FG. I have used both by machine on a LC white polishing pad and on my black Dodge the PPe looks better. Here is some pictures

And what realy diference do you note at the eyes look? tks.

unclestu
08-05-2009, 10:25 PM
killrwheels@autogeek
Moderator Join Date: Mar 2006

PPE --- A chemical paint cleaner with light to no abrasive quality. Think wax stripper.

FG --- A lightly abrasive polish with sealant friendly fillers to hide swirling. Think Final Polish ...

Would you recommend using wfg after the 2nd coat of wdgps and the first coat of Fuzion? I noticed a couple of very very fine swirls. You can barely see them unless the light is just right. Do you think the fillers and abrasives in the wfg will hide that type of swirls?