PDA

View Full Version : First time with PC.

PIMking
01-29-2011, 03:37 PM
This is my first time using the PC. The Honda is my Fiance's. She doesn't take care of her cars like I do. We are going to sell it and I figured that it would probably sell better if I did a little work.

I used an orange pad at first with Wolfgang swirl remover. But it wasn't doing as much as I wanted. So I went to the Cyan pad and some ultimate compound.

I only was able to get a Glaze on after I used the UC because I ran out of light. The afters are this morning since the pictures didn't look great last night.

Honda pictures by PIMking - Photobucket (http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/PIMking/Honda/)

Let me know what you think!

PIMking / Ian

Rsurfer
01-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Good job looks a 100Xs better.

Munich77
01-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Great job :)

Shawn T.
01-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Good job. Looks a lot better.

sterling09
01-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Great job for first time.

builthatch
01-30-2011, 01:05 AM
thank goodness you stepped in and helped out! nice work.

that poor car. ### are all those wild scratches from??

i'll never understand not taking basic care of a car. even if you look at it as a utencil, it's still an investment that at some point will yield a better return if it is cared for in some sort of basic manner.

PIMking
01-30-2011, 08:27 AM
thank goodness you stepped in and helped out! nice work.

that poor car. ### are all those wild scratches from??

i'll never understand not taking basic care of a car. even if you look at it as a utencil, it's still an investment that at some point will yield a better return if it is cared for in some sort of basic manner.

I need to put a coat of wax on it I was on able to get a coat of glaze on it after the compound.