PDA

View Full Version : greetings from a canadian detailer

allblack
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone.... I am a detailer from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and I've recently joined this forum to keep up to speed on new products and to get the know how to keep my skills finely tuned because i love what i do! My nickname ALLBLACk is due to the fact that i own a black on black 1993 RX7 twin turbo that i love... love to shine and especially love to DRIVE!!! My work in the poilshing business consists of working with all types of surfaces... not just paint, which means I will be active on various posts in the future!

All the best in 2011 to all of you STARS of the polishing business... we are stars cuz we SHINE stuff!!!

Mike Phillips
02-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

allblack
02-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks Mike, keep up the good work by the way! Your knowledge, tips and the way you communicate them is amazing.

Kristopher1129
02-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Welcome! I love Montreal. I'm not far from you in New Hampshire. About 4 hour drive. Me and my girlfriend usually make a yearly trip out there to visit. We love Peel Pub! We always try to hit that place up every time, ha. :dblthumb2:

kdude
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Hey I'm from Montreal too... :)

lexterminator
02-02-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm from Montreal as well ! I love this site. Great forum and excellent product selection !

kdude
02-02-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm from Montreal as well ! I love this site. Great forum and excellent product selection !

Looks like we may be able to do a Mtl. group detailing / tech day.. trade idea's , product , and maybe how to session.. would be fun!

Where are you located ? And are you a full time pro. detailer or just a detailing fanatic like me ? I'm so into it i built a detailing garage just too fool around on my cars... I'm located in CDN ..

sunstealth
02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Blainville here (15 minutes north from Mtl)

still learning but i got a couple contracts from family and work colleagues, in fact i just place a 110$ order on eshine not even 5 minutes ago.

lexterminator
02-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Looks like we may be able to do a Mtl. group detailing / tech day.. trade idea's , product , and maybe how to session.. would be fun!

Where are you located ? And are you a full time pro. detailer or just a detailing fanatic like me ? I'm so into it i built a detailing garage just too fool around on my cars... I'm located in CDN ..

I'm in the West Island. I'm just a detailing fanatic, I never got paid so far to detail cars. I practice on my family members vehicles :buffing:

I have bought soooo much stuff from Autogeek and eShine that I should start doing some for others. All I would need is to buy a garage !

Planing to go next year to Stuart FL to see the facilities and attend the seminars.

cheers