PDA

View Full Version : Product Reviews Winner

Jason
04-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Come join the Autogeek.net team!!!

We have added a new option to our website that we would like the forum members to participate in. Now on all product pages you will find a “Product Reviews” section. All you have to do is click on “Rate this Product” and give us a quick review of how the product worked for you.

NOW HERE IS THE BEST PART: :eek:

Max will be giving away Three $100 gift certificate to the top three Members who have the most acceptable and informative reviews. :D

After posting your reviews on Autogeek.net please reply to this thread with the total of reviews you have done.

Winners will be picked on the 18th of April by Max.

The winners are-
James W- MasterShineboy with 46 Reviews

Matt - Flatstick with 60 :eek: Reviews

Mike T - lonewolf0420 with 38 Reviews

Thank to everyone who participate. Each winner will receive a $100 gift certificate. Email me with your information so i can send you a gift certificate.

Meghan
04-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Congrats to you guys!! :D Thanks for all of the reviews.

Mike T
04-18-2006, 09:12 AM
Couldn't think of a better way to start the day.

Meghan
04-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Couldn't think of a better way to start the day.
Mike congrats.... let's hope your week keeps getting better.:D

flatstick
04-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Just wanted to thank Max and the entire staff at AG for giving us this opportunity.It was a great idea that will also benefit future customers in their purchases. not sure who has been coming up with the product promotions but it has generated a lot of interest and has been fun to interact with some of the AG members. as always I respect the staff and value their time and appreciate their hard work. my brother is getting married in June and my family and I are going to visit him. going to use the winnings to buy some products to detail his trucks and his brand new bass boat. this will be a little pre wedding surprise from me ! on behalf of myself and my family I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart. you have just made my day.keep up the great work ! :D

NissanOwner
04-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Congrats Guys, your reviews really helped me with the products.
I've been learning a lot everyday.:D

flatstick
04-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Congrats Guys, your reviews really helped me with the products.
I've been learning a lot everyday.:D

Keep your mind open like a sponge. there is lots to learn and you will never know everything. you are sure to pick up lots of tips from other members. the most important tip from me is to have fun and enjoy your results. AG has a huge selection so you can find just about anything you need :D

ScottB
04-18-2006, 06:27 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-049.gif