PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Vendors

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
01-26-2011, 11:19 AM
As you all know the vendors are what makes for a lot of fun at Detail Fest. We get to see new products, try out lots of neat products and meet face to face with the manufactures.

We are still working on the list but I thought I would fill you in on the vendors we have so far.... this list will be growing longer all week.

3M products
Aztec
Black Wow
Covercraft
Cyclo
DP
Deltan Brand- Battery Tender
Diamondite
Dodo Juice
Dr Color Chip
Einszette
IAP
Flex
Flitz
Griots Garage
Grit Guard
Lake Country
Lexol
Meguiars
Metro
Mothers
Muc Off
Optimum
P21s
Poorboys
Pinnacle
Premium Finish Care
Raggtopp
Menzerna
Wolfgang
XMT

This show is really taking off this year, cannot wait for it!! It is always very exciting to get the vendors here and up close and personal with all of you. You can ask the questions, give your feedback, get breaking news on new products...
Very exciting weekend, with a great group of people, hope to see you there!

CEE DOG
01-26-2011, 11:44 AM
I've been looking forward to this post Meghan!

Will David be representing Optimum again?

How is Ultima looking? Will that be Sam?

Spicy McHaggis
01-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Very good list of vendors! I can't wait for DF!!

Flash Gordon
01-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Looks like everybody but Turtle Wax is going to be there Im the MAN

Flash Gordon
01-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Very good list of vendors! I can't wait for DF!!

Are you going to Spicy? Where are you staying? I was thinking of crashing on Dwaynes couch, but if your going, maybe we could split a room/pitch a tent in AG's parking lot

BobbyG
01-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow, now that's what I call a list!

Thanks Meghan.....:props:

Spicy McHaggis
01-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Are you going to Spicy? Where are you staying? I was thinking of crashing on Dwaynes couch, but if your going, maybe we could split a room/pitch a tent in AG's parking lot
I'm sleeping in the parking lot...lol. If I can get off of work and really make it I think I'll be bringing Mrs. Spicy and we will be getting a room together. But thank you for the offer Flash.

Bobby B.
01-26-2011, 02:28 PM
I can't wait for Detail Fest 2011.

Marc08EX
01-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Do the manufacturers offer discounts on the products they sell during an event like this?

CEE DOG
01-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Do the manufacturers offer discounts on the products they sell during an event like this?

The manufacturers don't sell the products directly at AutoGeek... There are AutoGeek kiosks set up where you can order the products from AG. There is usually an AG discount during DF.

rwright
01-26-2011, 02:44 PM
How is Ultima looking? Will that be Sam?

Actually, I was expecting to see you with an Ultima shirt on! :laughing:Im the MAN

Flash Gordon
01-26-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm sleeping in the parking lot...lol. If I can get off of work and really make it I think I'll be bringing Mrs. Spicy and we will be getting a room together. But thank you for the offer Flash.

Your bringing your ball-n-chain??? Bummer...

Oh well, guess I'll just hang close to Dwayne and Yancy

Marc08EX
01-26-2011, 02:55 PM
The manufacturers don't sell the products directly at AutoGeek... There are AutoGeek kiosks set up where you can order the products from AG. There is usually an AG discount during DF.

Oh I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Spicy McHaggis
01-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Your bringing your ball-n-chain??? Bummer...

Oh well, guess I'll just hang close to Dwayne and Yancy
Yeah she has some friends in the area she wants to hang out with. I can assure you she won't actually go to DF...lol

Harleyguy
01-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Nice list of vendors i see some new vendors attending this years DF .