PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Pro Detailers Attending

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mike Phillips
01-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Man, I wish I could make it out there. I'm sure it's going to be a blast.

Jesse, it's always been great working with you over the years, like Renny and Joe, you're always a true professional when it comes to detailing and a helpful and friendly member in the online detailing community. Plus being a professional detailer, I could always count on you to do flawless work with all the Extreme Makeover projects we did together.

I wish you could be here to join in the fun. Do make plans to be here next year as Detail Fest is on an upward trend getting better and better each year.

:dblthumb2:

Meghan
01-27-2011, 12:58 PM
We are looking to have a lot of fun this year, and for anyone that has a bit
too much fun we always have the trusty old Martin County Sheriffs office
to help you find your car! :laughing:

Maybe we can use one of their cruisers for a
demo car!!! :autowash:

RaskyR1
01-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Man I really wish I could make it again this year but it's not looking good right now. :(

Shane731
01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Man I really wish I could make it again this year but it's not looking good right now. :(

Drat. :awman::cry:

Renny Doyle
01-28-2011, 09:54 AM
I am excited to be taking part and would like to thank the entire staff of Autogeek for the invite and for working out all the "details" on the event...you guys rock!

It will be a blast to catch up with some old buddies and make some new ones! See everyone in March!

Barry Theal
01-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Joe, Mike, and Renny I look foward t meeting you and everyone at Autogeek:props:

mark mcguire
01-28-2011, 07:57 PM
I "know" both of these guys reps and seen their work as a member on Meguiarsonline and look foward to getting to meet them in person, along with Mike who I have followed for many years. DETAIL FEST, I'm ready!!

Joe@Superior Shine
02-03-2011, 11:35 PM
I've seen a lot of Joe on MOL, not usually here on AGO. However, I've seen him posting more recently on AGO, and now he'll be at detail fest! :cool: Joe detailed my 03 z06 about 2 years ago. Looked GREEAATTTT!

You sold it didn't you??? I opti-coated it, that's when I had some to test out, remember?

OctaneGuy
02-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Looking forward to seeing you Joe, although you're only 45 minutes from my shop, and we have to meet up in Florida, still an opportunity not to miss, lol. Stop by my booth and say Hi, I'll have something for you.

Richard

Joe@Superior Shine
02-18-2011, 11:29 PM
And what......... lug my little something all the way back to cali???? I'll make it a point to see you before the event.

mark mcguire
02-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Hey Richard, I look forward to seeing you again. I remember driving from Asheville to Fontana to meet you at the "Tail of the Dragon". That's when you made your rental call look like a Cooper, that's how I found which cabin you were staying in. My avitar is the same Trailblazer I had then. I will be there both days, see you then.