PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Pro Detailers Attending

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Meghan
01-26-2011, 11:05 AM
where and when ? any rooms close by o ya and bar & grill also cape coral fl .can i park my boat down the road from you guys ?

We have our host hotel about one mile from us and yes they have a bar and restaurant in there. Not sure where you are going to put your boat!

WRAPT C5Z06
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Any chance of getting Todd Helme to come to DF?
Competition(PAC) = nono

Harleyguy
01-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Competition(PAC) = nonoYou know Mark if you didn't spend all your money trying to figure out what machine to buy .You would of had enough money left over to come to D.F. :xyxthumbs:

Harleyguy
01-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Awesome! Not real familiar with Renny, but I have heard of him and I know his reputation. Never met Joe, but seems pretty cool from all his threads and posts I've read. Can't wait to meet these guys! Any chance of getting Todd Helme to come to DF?Todd won't be there but I do know some other Master Detailers that will be besides Renny and Joe :buffing:

Spicy McHaggis
01-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Todd won't be there but I do know some other Master Detailers that will be besides Renny and Joe :buffing:
Thanks Adam, but I already told them I was coming. Im the MAN

CEE DOG
01-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks Adam, but I already told them I was coming. Im the MAN

I think he was talking about himself... j/k :laughing:

Hemin8r
01-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Man, I wish I could make it out there. I'm sure it's going to be a blast. :xyxthumbs:

Shane731
01-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Competition(PAC) = nono

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is PAC? I know when you tell me I'm gonna go, "Duh! I knew that!" :doh:

Spicy McHaggis
01-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is PAC? I know when you tell me I'm gonna go, "Duh! I knew that!" :doh:
A competing detail product retailer. I don't want to say the name or post a link b/c I think it's against the rules.

Shane731
01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
A competing detail product retailer. I don't want to say the name or post a link b/c I think it's against the rules.

Ah, gotcha. Did a little research with that acronym in mind and found the place in mention. I can see where there might be a conflict of interest there.

C. Charles Hahn
01-27-2011, 01:23 AM
Yeah I think if one of those guys from the competition showed up at DF, Dwayne would have to play bouncer and send 'em PACking :laughing:

Meghan
01-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Yeah I think if one of those guys from the competition showed up at DF, Dwayne would have to play bouncer and send 'em PACking :laughing:

No he would not, :p Angelo and Todd were both at Detail Fest before, Todd even came in for a tour.

Mike Phillips
01-27-2011, 08:59 AM
I count both Joe and Renny as close, personal friends and peers in the detailing industry. Having them here at Detail Fest is going to be great!

Joe Fernandez aka Superior Shine
I've known Joe since I moved from Oregon to SoCal to work for Meguiar's and have had a chance to work together on some detail projects plus be one of the Instructors with him at both NXT Institute classes. Joe is the real deal, a professional detailer with humility and honesty. Always willing to help others without being demeaning or condescending.

Renny Doyle
I met Renny about 2006 when he asked me to be a guest speaker at one of his detailing classes, Renny is also a professional detailer and a man of professional character, always friendly and helpful to everyone he meets.

Both of these guys have stellar reputations for professionalism that precedes them no matter where they travel and such is the case in this thread.

If you're attending Detail Fest make sure you introduce yourselves to Joe and Renny, you're going to love these guys and both of them have forgotten more about detailing than I'll ever know.

:xyxthumbs:

Dwayne
01-27-2011, 09:00 AM
No he would not, Angelo and Todd were both at Detail Fest before, Todd even came in for a tour.

We'd all probably go out to dinner again at Finz. Great times. :laughing:

Joe@Superior Shine
01-27-2011, 09:01 AM
I am flattered to have been invited. It will be great to meet up with old friends and make new ones. Thank you AG.