PDA

View Full Version : Customer Services Not that Great

Pages : [1] 2 3

goone
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM
How long does it usually take for Autogeek to ship their item?
Website state usually ship same day but my order was placed on
Saturday and have not been ship, and no one know what going on?

FastZR1
01-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Call them and you'll get an answer right now.

ROMEO
01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Calm down, I'm sure they will send it out as soon as possible, if you placed it on saturday, maybe it was after their order for the day had already been picked up, sunday is out, so you are just talking about yesterday, was everything you ordered in stock? Did you call them and talk to them over the phone? THat is the only way to get an answer on what is going on...

goone
01-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Yes, I did call yesterday and today
Both times don't know what going on

SeaJay's
01-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Definitely take a deep breath! We all want our products faster than anyone can get them to us, but need to realize you placed your order on the weekend. AG customer service is probably best in the industry!

So give them a call and talk to someone before claiming their customer service isn't great!

LuxuryMobile
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Never understood why people start threads and expect forum members to help their orders get shipped. I know now days everything is so instant online but often times a phone call and speaking with something can solve everything.

rfinkle2
01-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Never understood why people start threads and expect forum members to help their orders get shipped. I know now days everything is so instant online but often times a phone call and speaking with something can solve everything.

+1^

goone
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM
I don't expect to post so my item will get faster shipping, if you read the post did call cs twiced.

Spicy McHaggis
01-25-2011, 01:38 PM
He says he did call and didn't get any information. Maybe he felt by creating some bad publicity that his problem would get handled more quickly. While I'm not saying he has a realistic expectations, but it is a good approach to getting a problem handled.

SeaJay's
01-25-2011, 01:44 PM
He says he did call and didn't get any information. Maybe he felt by creating some bad publicity that his problem would get handled more quickly. While I'm not saying he has a realistic expectations, but it is a good approach to getting a problem handled.

Yeah maybe...but you know there really isn't a reason to come to an AG forum and then say their customer service isn't great...Just saying. We are all AG supporters here and I'm sure the AG crew doesn't appreciate that. Just looking our for our friends at AG!

Spicy McHaggis
01-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah maybe...but you know there really isn't a reason to come to an AG forum and then say their customer service isn't great...Just saying. We are all AG supporters here and I'm sure the AG crew doesn't appreciate that. Just looking our for our friends at AG!
I look at it like this. If you have a customer comments section you should expect some complaints. Otherwise call it a customer praise section.

With a company as big as AG they are bound to make mistakes and let things fall through the cracks. The AG staff after all is comprised of humans. No one is perfect....However, it does seem like their response time to questions and complaints has been a little bit long lately. I've had a couple people tell me personally that they have had trouble getting someone that can answer their questions....not bashing, just saying.

goone
01-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Oops, wrong forum to post AG supporter

James K
01-25-2011, 01:55 PM
I look at it like this. If you have a customer comments section you should expect some complaints. Otherwise call it a customer praise section.

With a company as big as AG they are bound to make mistakes and let things fall through the cracks. The AG staff after all is comprised of humans. No one is perfect....However, it does seem like their response time to questions and complaints has been a little bit long lately. I've had a couple people tell me personally that they have had trouble getting someone that can answer their questions....not bashing, just saying.

This. I have never had a problem with AG, everything always works out great for me, but they are human. #### does happen.

Anyway, OP, I am sure someone from AG will get you taken care of.

Flash Gordon
01-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Large Diarrhea 2 Sound Clip and Quote (http://www.hark.com/clips/bmzrmvsbsc-large-diarrhea-2)

SeaJay's
01-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Large Diarrhea 2 Sound Clip and Quote (http://www.hark.com/clips/bmzrmvsbsc-large-diarrhea-2)

That's awful! lol