PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Sign Up for Car Show 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
01-25-2011, 09:59 AM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/AG-DF6-banner.jpg

Registration is open to the car show part of Detail Fest on Saturday March 26th, 2011! This is only if you are going to have a car in the show, if you are not you do not need to pay at all to attend Detail Fest.

(Car in show is required for this registration!!)

Registration for Detail Fest is $25 per vehicle. Registration includes:

1 Official Detail Fest 2011 T-shirt (select size below)
1 Autographed Mike Phillips DVD
1 Dash Plaque
Special Discount Code valid during Detail Fest weekend
Entry into drawing to win a $100 Autogeek.net gift certificate
(3 winners will be selected!)
10 raffle tickets to be eligible to win more prizes
Available prizes include: Metro Master Blaster Flex XC3401 Polisher Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Estate Wax and more raffle prizes to be announced!

Trophys will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in 5 different categories (total of 15 trophies)!

If you are not entering a vehicle, there is no need to register! Detail Fest is free to attend as a spectator. All registered participants must have a car to show.
Detail Fest is open to anyone wanting to walk around and check out the products and demos.

Autogeek Detail Fest Car Show Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

CEE DOG
01-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Skybaby just signed up... Well, actually her lack of fingers and computer knowledge means I signed up for her. Im the MAN

Meghan
01-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Skybaby just signed up... Well, actually her lack of fingers and computer knowledge means I signed up for her. Im the MAN

I have a feeling she will be the shiniest red car in the show! :dblthumb2:

Shane731
01-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Just placed a small order last night that included my registration! Im the MAN Few questions though:

1. What are the 5 categories that the trophies will be awarded in?

2. What is the dash plaque?

3. Particularly for those driving in from a good distance, what do we need to bring as far as detailing supplies to touch up our cars on site (car wash, window cleaner, waterless wash, tire dressing, microfibers, etc.) and what will AG have available for use (assuming AG has some limited stuff available for use)? Can somebody please make this clear to me.

SeaJay's
01-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Should I register my rental car?! lol jk

rwright
01-25-2011, 10:47 AM
So the option to pay the fee for the goodies and not enter a car like last year will not be available?

Sent using Tapatalk

CEE DOG
01-25-2011, 10:50 AM
I have a feeling she will be the shiniest red car in the show! :dblthumb2:

Thank you Meghan! We are both smiling. :)

Harleyguy
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Thank you Meghan! We are both smiling. :)Hey what makes you think mine isn't going to be shining . No cookies for you :poke:

Harleyguy
01-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Just placed a small order last night that included my registration! Im the MAN Few questions though:

1. What are the 5 categories that the trophies will be awarded in?

2. What is the dash plaque?

3. Particularly for those driving in from a good distance, what do we need to bring as far as detailing supplies to touch up our cars on site (car wash, window cleaner, waterless wash, tire dressing, microfibers, etc.) and what will AG have available for use (assuming AG has some limited stuff available for use)? Can somebody please make this clear to me.In the past years they have a car wash station setup to clean your car . From car wash to Metro Vacuums .

Meghan
01-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Hey what makes you think mine isn't going to be shining . No cookies for you :poke:

I said red car, last time my Homemade Cookies were delivered you were in a black car!!! :p

James K
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Can I register day of? I am not sure if I can make it yet, and it will probably be very last minute.

Meghan
01-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Can I register day of? I am not sure if I can make it yet, and it will probably be very last minute.

We only take so many spaces for the car show, so keep in contact with me as we get closer, if it gets to full you are better off getting a spot and if you don't make it we can get you a refund.

FUNX650
01-25-2011, 02:27 PM
I said red car, last time my Homemade Cookies were delivered you were in a black car!!! :p

I might bring this red one:wow:---chocolate chip is my fav. :laughing:

James K
01-25-2011, 03:21 PM
We only take so many spaces for the car show, so keep in contact with me as we get closer, if it gets to full you are better off getting a spot and if you don't make it we can get you a refund.

Thanks. I should have a better idea of my schedule in the next week. If it looks even 25% possible I can make it, I will register.

Thanks again

Meghan
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks. I should have a better idea of my schedule in the next week. If it looks even 25% possible I can make it, I will register.

Thanks again

Sounds good, hope it works out for you.