PDA

View Full Version : Flash's Post Whoring Thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
So, I was just on my way home and saw a red Nissan being chased through the streets of Memphis by a wrecker with its lights flashing

I thought this was rather odd, so I followed suit. Both of these idiots were flying up and down residential streets. I kept a steady pace behind the two untill they both blew through a red light

I thought to myself at this point, I will just let these two hash out their own differences and headed for home

Wonder what the heck was going on

SeaJay's
01-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Bet you the Nissan was about to get repo'd!

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 04:10 PM
Bet you the Nissan was about to get repo'd!

Yea, it was one of those unmarked wreckers, so thats what I assumed. I'm just not sure chasing a potential client is legal :confused:

SeaJay's
01-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Yea, it was one of those unmarked wreckers, so thats what I assumed. I'm just not sure chasing a potential client is legal :confused:

Yeah you might get a restraining order against you....or a harassment suit!

I can imagine if you did catch up to them how that would go.

"Hey, that's a nice ride you got there. (as it's being put up on the wrecker). Yay know, it would look sweet on that wrecker if those swirls weren't showing so bad!"

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah you might get a restraining order against you....or a harassment suit!

I can imagine if you did catch up to them how that would go.

"Hey, that's a nice ride you got there. (as it's being put up on the wrecker). Yay know, it would look sweet on that wrecker if those swirls weren't showing so bad!"

lol

Thats the first thing I noticed/thought of. The wrecker looked brand new. Black w/blackout windows and chrome wheels. I thought, man thats a sharp looking hook. He was drinving the dog snot out of it too

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Don't you hook up before you knock on the door becasue of this reason lol

fairlady350z
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
that red Nissan wasn't me.... I promise....

Kristopher1129
01-24-2011, 04:58 PM
He probably just wanted to test his new wrecker out with a little street race, haha.

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 05:39 PM
DEA Recruits Lil Wayne To Use Up All Drugs In Mexico | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network (http://www.theonion.com/video/dea-recruits-lil-wayne-to-use-up-all-drugs-in-mexi,14387/)

SeaJay's
01-24-2011, 06:01 PM
DEA Recruits Lil Wayne To Use Up All Drugs In Mexico | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network (http://www.theonion.com/video/dea-recruits-lil-wayne-to-use-up-all-drugs-in-mexi,14387/)

HAHA, that's good!

ScottB
01-24-2011, 07:30 PM
perhaps is was a stranded driver with a tire going flat, and he was just helping him/her get home since they didnt have a replacement in car ??

Setec Astronomy
01-24-2011, 07:47 PM
perhaps is was a stranded driver with a tire going flat, and he was just helping him/her get home since they didnt have a replacement in car ??

Ha ha I remember once when I was a kid I started hearing a whack-whack-whack as I was driving and I stopped and there was a nail with a big flat head stuck in my tire, which was making the noise everytime it hit the pavement. So it seemed like a good idea to pull it out...at which point all the air started escaping from my tire. Fortunately I was about a mile away from home so I drove like crazy and got home before the tire went flat (which it did a couple of minutes later). Live and learn.

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Ha ha I remember once when I was a kid I started hearing a whack-whack-whack as I was driving and I stopped and there was a nail with a big flat head stuck in my tire, which was making the noise everytime it hit the pavement. So it seemed like a good idea to pull it out...at which point all the air started escaping from my tire. Fortunately I was about a mile away from home so I drove like crazy and got home before the tire went flat (which it did a couple of minutes later). Live and learn.

HaHa

I had my LR tire come flyin off my car once. The car came to an abrupt stop and my wheel kept going. Took 30 minutes to locate the damn thing....lol....those were the good ole days I suppose

Setec Astronomy
01-24-2011, 09:08 PM
HaHa

I had my LR tire come flyin off my car once. The car came to an abrupt stop and my wheel kept going. Took 30 minutes to locate the damn thing....

HaHaHa...one time I'm in the tire shop on the highway waiting for my car and some movement outside catches my eye...here's two cars running off into the grass median with one of them shooting up huge roostertails of dirt...then I see this wheel bouncing way up into the air and come down in the tire place parking lot...so I go out and look at it.

This was back in the days when most cars had steel wheels, anyway, the hub section is completely gone, so it was easy to see why this car had run off the road and threw up all that dirt...his front wheel fell off and he was plowing with his brake rotor at 50 MPH...fortunately the other car had gotten out of the way and no one was hurt. The guy came in to use the phone and said he had just picked it up from the body shop after an accident repair...I guess those guys in the body shop should've checked those wheel welds a little better...what was this thread about again?

Flash Gordon
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
what was this thread about again?

Nothing....

Hey, anyone watch Pickers? I don't understand how they make much of a profit by the time expenses are paid.

I guess all that crap adds up, but I just don't see it