PDA

View Full Version : hello from calgary

CalgaryDetail
12-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello, my name is michael, I am a detail-a-holic. I am not new to the oline detailing froums but i am new to this one. have a fair amount of detailing information but there is always more to lear.
i love in calgary alberta. I am an accounting student as well as a part time detailer.
i look forward to hopefully learning more from this forum

-mike

MikeyC
12-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey Mike,

Great to see you over on this forum. I've always enjoyed your open attitude about trying new products.

Nica
12-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi Michael,

Welcome to AutoGeek, you live in Calgary. So do I. Small world. If you don't mind me asking where is it that you work doing detailing? The reason I ask is because I have been looking to have some work done on one of my vehicles and it's a little above my head.

Well anyway, welcome and I'm sure you will find that this place offers lots of great knowledge.

trl2112
12-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Hi Mike, Glad to see you here. I do a fair amount of lurking over at DC, I guess should sign up over there.

supercharged
12-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Hello, my name is michael, I am a detail-a-holic. I am not new to the oline detailing froums but i am new to this one. have a fair amount of detailing information but there is always more to lear.
i love in calgary alberta. I am an accounting student as well as a part time detailer.
i look forward to hopefully learning more from this forum

-mike
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see pictures of you collection.

CalgaryDetail
12-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I appricate it.
And mikey, i will never trasha product untill I try it, you never know it could suprise you

and Nica I actully am in the procosses of opening a shop with my buddy. We are located at the crossroads car was,

2333 18 Ave S.E

We do work by appointment so you can call either myself at 827-1567 or my partner justin at 681-0077.

i would recomned calling Justin since i am writing exams all week, and he is at the shop rightnow. He will be able to give you a good price :D

so what kind of work are you looking at? if its interiors we just got an industrial extractor we love playing with :p

but ya jusy let us know what you need done and we will make it happen

-Mike

Nica
12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I appricate it.
And mikey, i will never trasha product untill I try it, you never know it could suprise you

and Nica I actully am in the procosses of opening a shop with my buddy. We are located at the crossroads car was,

2333 18 Ave S.E

We do work by appointment so you can call either myself at 827-1567 or my partner justin at 681-0077.

i would recomned calling Justin since i am writing exams all week, and he is at the shop rightnow. He will be able to give you a good price :D

so what kind of work are you looking at? if its interiors we just got an industrial extractor we love playing with :p

but ya jusy let us know what you need done and we will make it happen

-Mike

Sounds good Mike, I'm off work for the next two weeks and I'll phone Justin. At first I was thinking of a regular clean up in the exterior and interior but after take a closer look at one of my vehicles I think the exterior might need lots of pampering. I'll phone Justin and I'll bring the car over to you guys.

Thanks, looking forward on dealing with you guys.

ScottB
12-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Well if you are one in the same, welcome, I have been wondering when you would arrive from Detailcity. (Red Jaguar Avitar)

CalgaryDetail
12-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Well if you are one in the same, welcome, I have been wondering when you would arrive from Detailcity. (Red Jaguar Avitar)

haha yes that me :awesome:. thnkx for the welcome. I know i should hve joined elier but there are just so many forums and no enough time, glad i joined though