PDA

View Full Version : BOGO Question!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Ok - Im shopping through the BOGO section right now and added something to my cart.

It says quantity 1 - may sound dumb, but they will automatically toss that other one in right? I put quantity 2 and it charges for both.

Also, Im throwing down heavy on some products tonight guys......... please toss your opinions on the best compounds, polishes, cleaners, anything - I want the best of the best to test out.

I am happy with what I have been using, but this is gonna be my research week for the year!!! Thanks guys!!

Marc08EX
01-21-2011, 08:31 PM
You just need to get 1 and the other one will be shipped to you.

LuxuryMobile
01-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Menz 85rd polish. Maybe some Wolfgang Fuzion.

Crazy Amos
01-21-2011, 08:44 PM
IMO Powerclean APC is a must have.

Second the 85rd.

Dont forget your AG bucks and free sample!

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 08:58 PM
IMO Powerclean APC is a must have.

Second the 85rd.

Dont forget your AG bucks and free sample!

Yeah, I've got 2 $20 ag bucks - can both be used for a $300 order, or do I order 2 separate orders?

Also, Are you all fans of DP??? I get 90% of my products from a local chemical distributor in bulk and have had awesome results - but I'm always looking for something better. Is the DP BOGO worth it - or should I continue on with the pinnacles, wolfgangs, klasse, etc.? I've been reading here and going blind!

Thanx for the ideas everyone - they are really helping here!

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Menz 85rd polish. Maybe some Wolfgang Fuzion.

Fuzion - $175!!!!! Wow, and how many cars can that do?!?!?!?!?

Dr Oldz
01-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I've got 2 $20 ag bucks - can both be used for a $300 order, or do I order 2 separate orders?

Also, Are you all fans of DP??? I get 90% of my products from a local chemical distributor in bulk and have had awesome results - but I'm always looking for something better. Is the DP BOGO worth it - or should I continue on with the pinnacles, wolfgangs, klasse, etc.? I've been reading here and going blind!

Thanx for the ideas everyone - they are really helping here!

You need 2 orders. Only one code per order! I am a fan of most DP...esp at BOGO... Tire gel, shampoo, Total interior cleaner are a few of my favorites!

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 09:26 PM
You need 2 orders. Only one code per order! I am a fan of most DP...esp at BOGO... Tire gel, shampoo, Total interior cleaner are a few of my favorites!

Im actually purchasing a Vapor steam system and will test interior products afterward.

What do you think of their paint sealant?

Dr Oldz
01-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Im actually purchasing a Vapor steam system and will test interior products afterward.

Im not much of a "sealant guy" so I can't honestly judge it......I prefer nubas and I can say that Max Wax is an exceptionally great carnuba....easy on and off, good durability, looks great and very reasonably priced for its overall performance compared to some other nubas out there!

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Im not much of a "sealant guy" so I can't honestly judge it......I prefer nubas and I can say that Max Wax is an exceptionally great carnuba....easy on and off, good durability, looks great and very reasonably priced for its overall performance compared to some other nubas out there!

Cool Thanx - don't know if I'll make the Bogo Deadline with as much research I am doing right now!:work:

LuxuryMobile
01-21-2011, 09:47 PM
I've heard Max Wax is great. Maybe more for your money right now then Fuzion. Especially if your pumping out alot of cars daily.

I've been using the smaller Fuzion jars and typically reserve it for higher end cars. A little goes a long way though.

Dr Oldz
01-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Cool Thanx - don't know if I'll make the Bogo Deadline with as much research I am doing right now!:work:

You got two weeks b4 the next BOGO!

Jons6.7
01-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Bogo is for 2 weeks so if you can't make that I'm not sure what to tell you.

Having said that I will suddenly be wrong LOL. But I know what you mean so much to read and compare its mind numbing

Edit: beat me by 5sec dang you

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 09:51 PM
You got two weeks b4 the next BOGO!

Well - I also just got paid very well for some really big jobs from last week and need to reinvest it before my better half reinvests it into herself lol!

Bates Detailing
01-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Bogo is for 2 weeks so if you can't make that I'm not sure what to tell you.

Having said that I will suddenly be wrong LOL. But I know what you mean so much to read and compare its mind numbing

Edit: beat me by 5sec dang you

Lasts for 2 weeks?!?!?!?! Ah ********, I thought it was a one day deal! Ok - that blows lol!!:doh:

Shows how new I am to this forum lol!

ok - Im out then :bolt: