PDA

View Full Version : Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dwayne
01-20-2011, 01:07 PM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2142_73917077

Rolled edges provide a soft touch on all vehicle surfaces.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/SS7525-edge.jpg

Our new Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges have possibly the softest edge in the whole microfiber world!

I have been working with Max and taking responsibility for all of our entire microfiber line to ensure that we offer the best. The Guzzler, Miracle Towel, Supreme 530, Super Plush Deluxe 600 and Gold Plush are some of the finest towels available. In addition to these all stars in the Cobra line, we are evaluating towels that have the potential to possibly wear the Cobra name in the future.

The Super Soft Deluxe is one of them. They are a 75/25 blend, 16 x 16 inches and offered in 3 or 6 packs to save you money. This is an ideal towel for use with spray waxes or spray sealants, detail sprays, clay lubricant, final buffing and soft enough for wiping delicate interior surfaces.

If your definition of a great microfiber towel is incredibly soft and plush fabric with even plusher edges, then you might agree that these towels are an excellent choice.

Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges (http://www.autogeek.net/super-soft-microfiber-towels.html)

Spicy McHaggis
01-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Looks good, a definite improvement over the indio edges! Great price too! :dblthumb2:

Shawn T.
01-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Well, I may just have to splurge and buy some of these. They look great and the price is right.

CEE DOG
01-20-2011, 01:29 PM
I have been working with Max and taking responsibility for all of our entire microfiber line to ensure that we offer the best. .......we are evaluating towels that have the potential to wear the Cobra name in the future.

This is good news Dwayne! It's great to see AG and Max are hearing the customers and even better taking action based on the feedback.

Meghan
01-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Corey we listen to everything you guys tell us, Max is a firm believer in customer's opinions, reviews and suggestions. I think things in the next few months here will get very exciting in the microfiber department! :drool:

rwright
01-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Looks good, a definite improvement over the indio edges! Great price too! :dblthumb2:

I've searched and searched but can't find this Indio towel you speak of. Lol

Looks like a nice towel Dwayne, I may have to order a 3 pack.

Sent using Tapatalk

Jons6.7
01-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Nice and a nice price, I also like that they are not dark blue like the old ones so I don't have to look at them to know which I have in my hand.

Setec Astronomy
01-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Yeah, you guys hit the price point pretty well on that.

Rsurfer
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
The problem is that this doesn't replace the indigo's as far as being a wax/sealant removal towel. The nap is thick like other cobra's.

fredcandetail
01-20-2011, 09:58 PM
those look nice! I'm buying some!
When are yall going to discontinue the Megs Ultimate Wipes with the HARD FRAYED edges? Thos SOBs marred my paint!

STI4Life06
01-20-2011, 11:11 PM
those look nice! I'm buying some!
When are yall going to discontinue the Megs Ultimate Wipes with the HARD FRAYED edges? Thos SOBs marred my paint!

I am pretty sure they are selling them dirt cheap for the people who want to use them around the house until they are all out of them.

MI Mike
01-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Not sure what you quantity in stock is, but could you talk Megan into including in the BOGO ??

mg6045
01-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Corey we listen to everything you guys tell us, Max is a firm believer in customer's opinions, reviews and suggestions. I think things in the next few months here will get very exciting in the microfiber department! :drool:

i'm excited to here this news ! unlike many on the forum, I have a TON of Cobra MF towels. I really like most of them, and while some didn't make the cut, i'm very happy you guys are re-evaluating the line. There are quite a few new style MF towels on the market currently being sold by other vendors that I would like to see you guys test out and potentially add to your inventory.

THX FOR LISTENING TO CUSTOMER FEEDBACK !

:props:

WRAPT C5Z06
01-21-2011, 11:37 AM
So no more "correct edge" indigos? I really like those towels and the fact they were dark blue.

Dwayne
01-21-2011, 11:54 AM
So no more "correct edge" indigos? I really like those towels and the fact they were dark blue.

Just not at the present time but hopefully they will be back once corrected. Take into account the time it takes to correct the issue, review samples, get approval, holidays, weekends and actual transit time.

Fortunately the new Super Soft Towels towels that I introduced in this thread were already in the U.S. so I was able to fast track them in once the quality was approved. These new towels aren't intended as a replacement for the Indigo towels, in fact they are very different.