PDA

View Full Version : Sprayer Head, What's everybody using?

Pages : [1] 2

proudpoppa
01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Just curious as to what everyone's thoughts are. For a long time I've just used cheapies and pitch them when they break. Would spending the money on some chemical resistant sprayers be money well spent? I remember getting some when i worked at the dealership and they didn't hold up any better than the cheap ones we had.

ScottB
01-18-2011, 08:52 PM
The Mercury sprayers rock, as do the Griots spray heads.

LegacyGT
01-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Fire hose nozzle.

BillE
01-19-2011, 07:49 AM
If you have a 'janitorial supply' store nearby, give them a shout. There a gazillion different spray heads out there.

When I was still living in Seattle I went to a 'store' and talked to them about my situation..they GAVE me a dozen or so of different ones to try.

In the end, some lasted forever, some not. In fact, I am still using a couple that are (yips) 15 years old! Ya just never know what's gonna work or not till ya give 'em a try.

Bill

loudog2
01-19-2011, 08:37 AM
Fire hose nozzle.
Same as above. Only downfall, high winds.

Flash Gordon
01-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Just curious as to what everyone's thoughts are. For a long time I've just used cheapies and pitch them when they break. Would spending the money on some chemical resistant sprayers be money well spent? I remember getting some when i worked at the dealership and they didn't hold up any better than the cheap ones we had.

When your sprayer starts acting goofy unscrew it from the bottle and tap it head first onto your driveway. This will reseat the oring in most cases and it will work like a new sprayer afterwards

I use the green and white sprayers mainly. I get them from a janitorial supply store here for like $1.50ea

If your using them to spray solvent (tar remover) its an absolute must you clean them out with soapy water after each use. Other wise, there toast

Flash Gordon
01-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Fire hose nozzle.

Same as above. Only downfall, high winds.

You guys use the Fire Nozzle on your spray bottles??? SWEEEET!!! Im the MAN

James K
01-19-2011, 10:01 AM

LOL!!!! I thought the OP was talking about spray bottles, then I read those posts, then I read the rest. Boy, y'all confused the crap out of me! LOL

I just use the ones from AG.

Perfections
01-19-2011, 10:57 AM
The Mercury sprayers rock, as do the Griots spray heads.

I agree the kwazer mercury spray bottles cost alot but the first time you use them you will forget about the price.

LegacyGT
01-19-2011, 12:26 PM
We are just that awesome! You wouldn't believe how good the coverage is, though there is a bit more product wasted.

wrxwagon
01-19-2011, 01:28 PM
I just use the proforce bottles that you can buy at Sam's. They are definitely not as nice as the Mercury bottles but it is like $9 for 6 of them. On a side note, they have good microfiber for cheap too.

Old Tiger
01-19-2011, 02:12 PM
I like the ZEP bottles & sprayers for $3.99 each. High volume and great spray control.

Emm
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
I like the black low profile sprayers with the 36 oz. clear bottle with the dilution ratios from AG

proudpoppa
01-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Right on. Thanks for the input everyone.

Flash Gordon
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
LOL!!!! I thought the OP was talking about spray bottles, then I read those posts, then I read the rest. Boy, y'all confused the crap out of me! LOL

I just use the ones from AG.

:D

We are just that awesome! You wouldn't believe how good the coverage is, though there is a bit more product wasted.

:poke:

Right on. Thanks for the input everyone.

:righton: