PDA

View Full Version : Finaly i trade my cyclo

SPIROS ANTONIOU
01-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Hello quys .I was in dillema for a long time now.I find someone who had a flex 3401 and he wanted to tray it .I speak to him and i said that i have the same issue with the cyclo.SO... we trade our machines..

I dont know if i make a mistake but my first opinion is wow what a difference :xyxthumbs:

Flash Gordon
01-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Congrats. You came out on the winning end of this deal IMO :props:

SPIROS ANTONIOU
01-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Congrats. You came out on the winning end of this deal IMO :props:
YES but i dont know yet how to polish tight areas .Propaply iam going to buy another Da a more cheaper than cyclo for 4 inches pads

Flash Gordon
01-18-2011, 10:39 AM
YES but i dont know yet how to polish tight areas .Propaply iam going to buy another Da a more cheaper than cyclo for 4 inches pads

Yes. Another DA dedicated to tight spots would be a great idea :)

BobbyG
01-18-2011, 11:39 AM
I have to say I did try a Cyclo and didn't like it all that much. :dunno:

I found it awkward to use and it just didn't feel as natural to use as a conventional dual action single pad polisher. Maybe they require a learning curve to get used to but I'll stay with my polishers both dual action and rotary. :props:

Spicy McHaggis
01-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I have to say I did try a Cyclo and didn't like it all that much. :dunno:

I found it awkward to use and it just didn't feel as natural to use as a conventional dual action single pad polisher. Maybe they require a learning curve to get used to but I'll stay with my polishers both dual action and rotary. :props:
Couldn't agree more. I have tried a cyclo and didn't care for it. It worked fine, but I just didn't like the feel of it.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
01-19-2011, 01:24 AM
HEY guys one question about flex ..because iam newbie on this machine..I read somewhere about edge adaptor about 4 inches pads but it said that it will broke your machine ..what is your opinion quys on this adaptor

ROMEO
01-19-2011, 02:32 AM
HEY guys one question about flex ..because iam newbie on this machine..I read somewhere about edge adaptor about 4 inches pads but it said that it will broke your machine ..what is your opinion quys on this adaptor

If I'm not mistaken that adaptor is not longer available, if possible, I would get a PCXP to complement the 3401, you can get smaller pads to use it for tight areas, and used bigger pads for waxes and sealers...