PDA

View Full Version : Leatherique - cloudy Still useable?

RoPaJa
01-15-2011, 10:12 AM
In my oversite I did not pull the Leatherique Oil & Pristine clean bottles inside the house. I go to use them today and they both have a very cloudy settlement in the bottom of the bottles. I allowed them to warm to the house temperatue and even shook them up very well but still there is a separation at the bottom of the bottles. I shall assume that they froze in the garage. Should I consider these bottles a loss and just order more or are they still useable inspite of the appearance?

Thanks,
Ro

BTW used on the leather in a Jag and Caddy and was quite impressed with the results.

ScottB
01-15-2011, 10:46 AM
perhaps testing in a small unseen area first. Dont wanna toss anything unless necessary.

rocketman7
01-15-2011, 08:22 PM
You may want to contact Leatherique directly if still in doubt. lrpltd@bellsouth.net
I've used this incredible product on all 3 of my cars and the results are outstanding! The denim blue that had discolored heated/ventilated (as in suck!) Caddy STS seats came out, and they're back to clean and supple as.... well, you know.

Glenn
1997 Subaru SVX Ebony Mica Pearl (Garage Queen)
1998 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon Glacier White (Mule)
2005 Cadillac STS N* Sandstorm Metallic (Travel-Sled)

pushtiulk
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Put the bottles near a warm radiator or put the bottles in your house for few hours. And then shake the bottles very well before use. Both (Rej Oil & Prestine Clean) if stay without use, will decant, but don't worry, there is no problem. And after use, try to keep the bottles at 59F - 77F. Around these temps.

RoPaJa
01-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks guys for the replies. About 78 degrees appears to be the magic number. Tested on a jacket that I was giving to the Goodwill and all appears to still be working with the Leatherique.