PDA

View Full Version : Review on Edge Schmitt

Pages : [1] 2

krouchchocolate
12-16-2006, 12:56 AM
WOW is all i can say. This beats my sheepskin wash mitt! After about 10-15 washes on my sheepskin wash mitt, it was breaking down ripping apart. The Edge all white schmitt seems like it will never break down! Also the schmitt had carried a lot of water. More than i thought it can absorb! I have small hands, but the schmitt had fitted me perfectly. This is a great product to invest in for all you detailers out there!

I did not get the chance to use the black schmitt, but i will next time!

Thank you Max and Meghan for letting me win this awesome product! Try it guys! You won't believe it!!! o.O

quantim0
12-16-2006, 01:00 AM
It is definitely one of the best car detailing gadgets ever made. The only thing that equals is a foam gun. I have both and will never be without them again.

tonyspop
12-16-2006, 01:03 AM
:D My schmitt just came in yesterday(friday)I was also a contest winner.Can't wait to try it out.If you edge guys are listening maybe you can make a larger size for us guys that have very large hands.I slipped one on and its a bit tight but still doable:cheers: Thank you Meghan and Max for the gifts and Merry Christmas to all.Nice personal touch Meghan with the merry Christmas note;)

qadsan
12-16-2006, 01:56 AM
...If you edge guys are listening maybe you can make a larger size for us guys that have very large hands...

I'm concerend about the size too. I thought it was going to tear when trying to get it on my hand, so I left well enough alone and didn't push my luck. I'm giving them to the kids for Christmas and their hands are smaller (for now), but I'm concerned it will tear on me. One of my son's is ~6'3" and he catching up to me, but I know he wears a smaller size motorcyle glove than I do, so the Shmitt should fit him for now.

ScottB
12-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Ive got a big hand and have not gotten any flack from my Schmitt, getting use to the size versus the sheepskin was my only issue.

supercharged
12-16-2006, 09:54 AM
WOW is all i can say. This beats my sheepskin wash mitt! After about 10-15 washes on my sheepskin wash mitt, it was breaking down ripping apart. The Edge all white schmitt seems like it will never break down! Also the schmitt had carried a lot of water. More than i thought it can absorb! I have small hands, but the schmitt had fitted me perfectly. This is a great product to invest in for all you detailers out there!

I did not get the chance to use the black schmitt, but i will next time!

Thank you Max and Meghan for letting me win this awesome product! Try it guys! You won't believe it!!! o.O
I love Shmitt myself. Out of all mitts it will last the longest!

sparkie
12-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I love Shmitt myself. Out of all mitts it will last the longest!
:iagree: and, big hand guys has a little problem with the hole you put your hand in. The best part is that you can hold so much water/soap in it.

justin_murphy
12-16-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm glad you like it. I use them everyday/all day. My arm is thanking Aaron and Meghan for it!

You need to get the all yellow and the black wheel one. So good at deep cleaning tires and lower rockers. Awesome on leather and carpets too!

MikeyC
12-16-2006, 01:43 PM
You need to get the all yellow and the black wheel one. So good at deep cleaning tires and lower rockers. Awesome on leather and carpets too!

I bought the yellow/white interior ShMitt a few weeks ago. I've only used it a couple times on leather so far and it's great. I hadn't even thought of using it on carpet.

agpatel21
12-16-2006, 02:01 PM
I uesed my today for thst frist time and omg...i think i am in love hehe...it was just great so soft cleaned and just used the yellow side for a few spots i could not get out and took care of it w/ no marring or anything

one thing i am worried about well not really wored is the seam between the yellow and white when cleaning it i kindda get scard it is gonna break but i guess i hsould not be :-d

eather way i am in love w/ it i may have to sleep w/ it tonight and not my teddy bear my gf gave me :)

krouchchocolate
12-16-2006, 08:25 PM
yeah that's what i am afraid of. The glue that holds the white and yellow piece together.

Truls
12-16-2006, 08:33 PM
ShMiTT rules, ShMiTT rocks

Another American icon.

FloridaNative
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
I love my Shmitt. I haven't used my sheepskins since I got mine. It's all I ever use anymore. I also don't go through two buckets of wash water which is nice. :) I can save my pennies for other detailing supplies instead of always having to buy so much wash soap. :) Another fantastic product from Edge. :) :applause:

ryandamartini
12-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Yes become full of Schmitt! I know Im full of Schmitt :D

krouchchocolate
12-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah while i was using the Schmitt I seem to have much more water than when i used my sheepskin mitt.