PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the new 3M Rotary?

Crazy Amos
01-13-2011, 12:46 PM
I have a chance right now to pick up a new one for an extremely low price but the offer ends the 31st.

I have been searching for reviews but can't find any except the reviews for its Eruo counterpart which looks much more ergonomic if you ask me and prettier too! :D

Have any of you used one of these?

Can you point me in the direction of a reputable review?

I know 3M is a great company with an outstanding product line but sometimes junk slips through the cracks. I am not just going to buy it because its a 3M and a good price.

Feed back please

ExoticAutoDetai
01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Just Google it, and looks like a fkex. May be the same thing as it or the 3M could be more expensive just cause of the name. All tho the 3M bp are very popular and I have heard good reviews from it which can be bought separately for your rotary.

Exotic Auto Detail via tapatalk

tuscarora dave
01-13-2011, 01:17 PM
The 3M rotary that had been posted about in a thread here at AGO not too long ago looks strangely similar to a Milwaukee rotary. As I recall it weighs a lot like Milwaukee rotaries too. It was the shape of it and the fact that it has the trademark rubber foot on top like a Milwaukee that makes me think this. I'm not saying that Milwaukee makes it because I don't really know. One thing that I do know for sure is that if it is made by Milwaukee it will be a very heavy duty tool.

Have you tried Google?

Crazy Amos
01-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Yep I have googled and have tried different key words but can't find actual reviews.

I agree with you Dave that it looks much like a Milwaukee. The euro one is different some of those forums are saying it goes down to 800 rpm and that one does look like a flex in a way.