PDA

View Full Version : New From Westchester NY

phillywalz
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and I don't consider myself a detailer. I just keep my cars maintained and joined to find out how to improve the look of my car. I have won a few trophies from the car shows here in NY. I'm glad to be here and will soak up as much as I can.

ROMEO
01-13-2011, 02:48 AM
:welcome: to AG, this is a great forum...

BTW, where in Westchester are you? I'm in White Plains.

Flash Gordon
01-13-2011, 09:16 AM
Welcome from Memphis

Stick around and we will give you an addiction that won't let go

Mike Phillips
01-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

bmw5541
01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Welcome to AGO.:welcome:

dad07
01-13-2011, 11:30 AM

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-13-2011, 12:32 PM
:welcome: from Rockland County right across the bridge in West Nyack! Your right around the corner from us feel free to stop by if you ever have any questions or need some help on your ride were always here to help :dblthumb2:

You to ROMEO :cheers:

ROMEO
01-13-2011, 04:57 PM
:welcome: from Rockland County right across the bridge in West Nyack! Your right around the corner from us feel free to stop by if you ever have any questions or need some help on your ride were always here to help :dblthumb2:

WOW! I didn't know you guys were so close by!!! I Knew another company has an office in the area, but is not open to the public...

Hey Chris, question, do you guys sell to the public on this location? It would be so good to be able to pick something up if I were to find out I need something last minute and been able to go buy it.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Yea they do its up 59 a little more. Just give us a call before you head over to make sure were here lol may be running errands but we happily accept walk ins for help.

phillywalz
01-14-2011, 08:24 AM

Thanks so much Romeo

phillywalz
01-14-2011, 08:25 AM
:welcome: to AG, this is a great forum...

BTW, where in Westchester are you? I'm in White Plains.
Romeo I'm in Yorktown and my office is in White Plains next to the Walmart

ROMEO
01-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Romeo I'm in Yorktown and my office is in White Plains next to the Walmart

Cool, I live by the collage and 287 5 mins away from the Walmart and city center... :xyxthumbs:

Let me know next time you will take your rides to a car show, I always like to check those out...

Meghan
01-14-2011, 10:16 AM

BobbyG
01-14-2011, 01:12 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!

Everyone that cars what their car looks like from a simple wash, wax, and vacuum to the professional detailer "is" a detailer.

As you begin to read and apply those learning's you'll naturally experimenting with different products. Maybe a little paint correction, then a sealant, or a different wax; you're all the while building a knowledge-base.

Enjoy! :props: