PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a problem...

supercharged
12-15-2006, 03:29 AM
I think I have a problem. A major problem. With this gift certificate deal going on I just can't miss it. Besides, I have to get those E2K 6 inch Wave pads which are available for a limited time only(at least the orange pad). Optimum polish (for Justin's new formula tryout, already have Poli-Seal), DP wheel glaze (I'm running low), ClearKote Quikshine (1 gallon while it's on sale), another all white ShMiTT (my girlfriend will take mine away once she sees it, want to have an extra one), and a few detail spray bottles....Another $150 not counting shipping. But since gift Certificate don't expire, I want to have at least $100 left, so I can spend when a lot of stuff will go on sale (another extra savings).

My family looks at me like I am sick, and need to be on medication.:D

I need to stop buying waxes and sealants, and that's for sure.

I already have the following carnauba waxes:

DP Max Wax, Pinnacle liquid and paste Souveran, Meguiar's #16, Collinite #845, 476S, ChemicalGuys XXX hardcore wax, Poorboy's Natty Blue.
I also recently ordered Pinnacle Paste Glaz (on it's way shipping).

Synthetic waxes/sealants:

FinishKare 2180 antistatic sealant, ChemicalGuys M-seal, Poorboy's EX-P, EX,
DP surface shield (old, new formula, and spray sealant), Klasse SG, Meguiar's #21, Wolfgang DGPS, Menzerna FMJ. Still thinking about trying Blackfire sealant.

Now you guys/gals tell me, do I have a problem or no?

YankeeFan
12-15-2006, 08:11 AM
I think I have a problem. A major problem. With this gift certificate deal going on I just can't miss it. Besides, I have to get those E2K 6 inch Wave pads which are available for a limited time only(at least the orange pad). Optimum polish (for Justin's new formula tryout, already have Poli-Seal), DP wheel glaze (I'm running low), ClearKote Quikshine (1 gallon while it's on sale), another all white ShMiTT (my girlfriend will take mine away once she sees it, want to have an extra one), and a few detail spray bottles....Another $150 not counting shipping. But since gift Certificate don't expire, I want to have at least $100 left, so I can spend when a lot of stuff will go on sale (another extra savings).

My family looks at me like I am sick, and need to be on medication.:D

I need to stop buying waxes and sealants, and that's for sure.

I already have the following carnauba waxes:

DP Max Wax, Pinnacle liquid and paste Souveran, Meguiar's #16, Collinite #845, 476S, ChemicalGuys XXX hardcore wax, Poorboy's Natty Blue.
I also recently ordered Pinnacle Paste Glaz (on it's way shipping).

Synthetic waxes/sealants:

FinishKare 2180 antistatic sealant, ChemicalGuys M-seal, Poorboy's EX-P, EX,
DP surface shield (old, new formula, and spray sealant), Klasse SG, Meguiar's #21, Wolfgang DGPS, Menzerna FMJ. Still thinking about trying Blackfire sealant.

Now you guys/gals tell me, do I have a problem or no?

Plus you write posts at 3:29 in the morning.......LOL

Howard

BILL
12-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Maybe you can start using those products on family cars as gifts.......

jsfofec
12-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm in the same boat. I must have received around 5 orders in the last month from AG, I have 2 orders in the mail, probably going to make another order. I still have about $100 left on my last GC, and am about to order another. This doesn't count the orders I have from another place.

I have enough polishes, sealants, waxes and towels to last quite a few years...but I want more! I have so much stuff that sometimes I'm reading about a product and think I should get that, then I'll start going through my stuff and realize I already have it :rolleyes:

Meghan
12-15-2006, 08:53 AM
I do not see the problem.

AL417
12-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Problem...what problem? I don't see anything wrong here. I'm already creating orders and spending GC's that I haven't even bought yet.

jsfofec
12-15-2006, 09:08 AM
I buy more car care products than my wife buys shoes!

supercharged
12-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Plus you write posts at 3:29 in the morning.......LOL

Howard
It actually was 12:29 PST
I live in California.

quantim0
12-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Remember, detailling OCD saved my life on Tuesday. It therefore can never be a problem.

FloridaNative
12-15-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't see any problem. It looks pretty normal to me. I too have quite a collection of waxes and I really do post at 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 in the morning my time. :p

Truls
12-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Nope, i cant see that you have a problems (But then..... you DO own a car????)

ryandamartini
12-15-2006, 08:09 PM
you do not have a problem until your PC is confiscated by your parents saying you need to spend more time off of the PC.... [not the computer]

ltoman
12-15-2006, 10:49 PM
I buy more car care products than my wife buys shoes!
Now THAT is scary!!
lol

dtprkr
12-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I think I've found the perfect solution to your problems. How about posting a thread or sending me a PM.. with a list of the slightly used and unwanted items that you wouldn't mind selling? This would help a newbie (like myself) establish a nice arsonal, and possibly get OCD also.

:awesome:
dtprkr