PDA

View Full Version : Now Part of the Crew! - Nick@Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick McKees37
01-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Hello to all you Autogeeks! My name is Nick and I just recently made the transition to the office where I will be assisting with orders and answering technical product questions. I was brought aboard the Autogeek crew in May where I started in the warehouse packing orders, stocking, and in production.

I've been lurking on the forum since May and I have learned quite a bit from all of you, not to mention the experts here at Autogeek such as Mike, Matt, John, and Bobby. They have all been a huge help and I plan to pass on the knowledge and skills I have learned to all of you.

I have been an avid automotive enthusiast my entire life and finding Autogeek is the best thing that has ever happened to my career. I have always performed my own maintenance to all my vehicles, and now I can proudly say that I also have the knowledge and skills to not only keep my car running like a champ, but also maintaining that “Show Car Shine”.

I am very excited to become a part of the crew and I will continue to offer what Autogeek is known for - The BEST selection of car care products on the web and customer service that is second to none.

:dblthumb2:

DLB
01-07-2011, 01:05 PM
First in to welcome Nick! WOOT!

Glad to have you sir. Welcome to the dark side (kidding).

DLB

dad07
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
:welcome: aboard the forum! And congrats on your move to Office! Look forward to seeing you around!

dad07
01-07-2011, 01:08 PM
First in to welcome Nick! WOOT!

Glad to have you sir. Welcome to the dark side (kidding).

DLB
I can't type fast enough!!!:props:

Mike Phillips
01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Congratulations Nick!

By the way, Nick is the guy helping us with the Extreme Makeover on the Dode Neon here, he has a real passion for cars and detailing...

Dodge Neon Extreme Makeover with Dodo Juice (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/31073-dodge-neon-extreme-makeover-dodo-juice.html)

Here's Nick tackling the vertical panels which while oxidized, required a lot less work to restore than the horizontal panels.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/994/EODodgeNeon009.jpg

James K
01-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Welcome to this part of the madness. Can I have your old warehouse job? LOL

Oh, as for the Neon, please remove that sticker on the back. K thanks! LOL

Black Car
01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
:props:
Welcome aboard. I'm just going to thank you in advance for all the good deals and answers you'll be helping us with.
Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

CEE DOG
01-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome Nick! It's great to have you.

Dr Oldz
01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome!!!!

john F
01-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Welcome aboard, Nick.

I've gotten a chance to get to know Nick over the last few months. He is a great guy to work with, and has a great sense of humor. I know he'll do a great job representing us here on the forums, and on the phone.

Nick McKees37
01-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Welcome Nick! It's great to have you.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! CEE DOG, I'm a big fan of your reviews and how in-depth you go with each product, the pros and cons, and all the technical aspects that you provide for each review. :props:

Welcome aboard, Nick.

I've gotten a chance to get to know Nick over the last few months. He is a great guy to work with, and has a great sense of humor. I know he'll do a great job representing us here on the forums, and on the phone.

Thanks John! :buffing:

SeaJay's
01-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Welcome!

FUNX650
01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Nick!

By the way, Nick is the guy helping us with the Extreme Makeover on the Dode Neon here, he has a real passion for cars and detailing...

Dodge Neon Extreme Makeover with Dodo Juice (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/31073-dodge-neon-extreme-makeover-dodo-juice.html)

Here's Nick tackling the vertical panels which while oxidized, required a lot less work to restore than the horizontal panels.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/994/EODodgeNeon009.jpg

Nick: I couldn't help but notice the nice 'Training Wheels'! LOL
(Also that cart could come in handy for rolling around your cubicle). Congrats on your moving on up in this world.

slickooz
01-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Welcome Nick :xyxthumbs:
Congrats on moving up!!!!

Autogeek is amazing team:props:

Kurt_s
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Great to know that we have another great resource at Autogeek. Welcome!