PDA

View Full Version : Aztec, or Mytee Lite II?

Kristopher1129
01-07-2011, 01:29 AM
I know when you saw the title...you probably thought I needed help choosing which one to buy. Not the case...I actually own both. I bought the Aztec the other day, should be here early next week. I bought the Aztec cause I'm starting a mobile addition to my business in the spring.

Here's my question...Should I keep the Aztec for the shop, or the Mytee Lite?

Originally the Aztec was for mobile...but after reading reviews for it, I think I wanna keep it with me at the shop! Cause I'm gonna have outside help on the mobile site. I think I wanna be selfish, ha.

What would you guys do? Which one do you like better??

dave0mary
02-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Sry - I'm not answering your question ... I'm looking to purchase the Mytee Lite ... is it good enough for a once a week detail job? Really get the crud out? Since I've not used one EVER, (except Bissels and rug octors in my house) what should I expect? Thx for taking the time for me. God Bless you, your family and your business!

Kristopher1129
02-27-2011, 01:52 PM
You're not the only one that didn't answer my question, haha. I actually thought this thread would blow up. Just because of the amount of people who own both extractors. BUMP!

Anyways, I think the Mytee Lite II is fantastic. I've had not a single problem with it. I use it at the very least...twice a day. It's reliable, powerful, and gets great results. The only hang up I've ever had for it...is emptying it out. I used to have an extractor that had a release valve. You could just roll it outside, pull the valve and it would drain on it's own. The Mytee is missing that handy feature. But, still a great machine.

I still want to know which one people think is better though! I got nothing on this thread. I still don't know which one to throw in the van. I'm gonna have to test both out side by side. :dunno:

cjf_351
02-27-2011, 08:55 PM
I have the Aztec and use it for my mobile detailing business. I love that it is so compact yet powerful enough to handle most any carpet. Its capacity is a bit low for larger vehicles, but it heats up in about 10-15 minutes. I think you will want to send the Aztec out on your mobile jobs.

Kristopher1129
02-27-2011, 10:21 PM
I have the Aztec and use it for my mobile detailing business. I love that it is so compact yet powerful enough to handle most any carpet. Its capacity is a bit low for larger vehicles, but it heats up in about 10-15 minutes. I think you will want to send the Aztec out on your mobile jobs.

That was the original plan. I'm just gonna try both out and see which one I like best. That one will probably stay at the shop where I'll most likely be most the time.