PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang spritz.....

BILL
12-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Glad i took that wolfgang deal A/G/had last month on wolfgang sealer and wolfgang spritz......

tryed the spritz for the first time yesterday,and today, and WOW......IM REALLY IMPRESSED;) May even be a little better the f-k 425.
and the free Cobra Deluxe Jr Towel made the Spritzing a breeze......:cheers:

ScottB
12-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought the spritz was discontinued and only the spray sealant remained. OUCH !!

BILL
12-14-2006, 07:04 PM
I thought the spritz was discontinued and only the spray sealant remained. OUCH !!

http://www.autogeek.net/wg3200.html

SPRITZ SPRAY SEALANT.....;)

Mike T
12-14-2006, 07:42 PM
I also finally picked up a bottle during that special. When I do the next full detail on my carI'm gonna use WG's sealant again and maintain it with the spritz.
Currently my finish is topped with Pinnicle LS and maintained weekly with Crystal Mist.

Surfer
12-14-2006, 07:47 PM
I have the Spritz QD'er that was discontinued and like it, nice smell (like a bubble bath) and nice gloss, except something's wrong with my nozzle. It'll mist and shoot a stream at an angle making a mess lol, not sure what happened?

BILL
12-15-2006, 08:04 AM
I have the Spritz QD'er that was discontinued and like it, nice smell (like a bubble bath) and nice gloss, except something's wrong with my nozzle. It'll mist and shoot a stream at an angle making a mess lol, not sure what happened?

That happen to me on another product a while back and i just used another spray bottle.....:)