PDA

View Full Version : Penny @ AG....Could I get yor assistance

Pages : [1] 2

Flash Gordon
01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/31433-what-tools-i-need-start-autodetailing-shop-9.html (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/31433-what-tools-i-need-start-autodetailing-shop-9.html)

I'm trying to post the Shopping Cart list I made for Dan in this thread so he can place his order. Can you help us please :kiss:

jwellsii
01-05-2011, 11:21 PM
You can copy and paste it in an email and email it to Dan :idea: :dunno: :buffing:

Flash Gordon
01-05-2011, 11:27 PM
You can copy and paste it in an email and email it to Dan :idea: :dunno: :buffing:

If I knew how that would be great. I'm a detailer, not a computer expert :dunno:

ROMEO
01-05-2011, 11:45 PM
If you are on a mac just press shift+command+3 and a print screen will appear on your desktop, if you are on windows press PRINT SCREEN (PRTSC or PRTSCN on some keyboards) open paint (here you can edit it if you want to) and save it as a JPG, then load it on that thread...

Hope that helps.

Flash Gordon
01-05-2011, 11:50 PM
If you are on a mac just press shift+command+3 and a print screen will appear on your desktop, if you are on windows press PRINT SCREEN (PRTSC or PRTSCN on some keyboards) open paint (here you can edit it if you want to) and save it as a JPG, then load it on that thread...

Hope that helps.

Thanks Romeo

I would prefer however to just let Penny do it. Plus, I kinda wanted to post it in the thread to get other ppl's imput to anything I may have overlooked.

Surely a $2,500 order is worth a few minutes of the AG staffs time

Flash Gordon
01-06-2011, 07:12 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good Morning Penny :kiss:

- Lionel Richie - Penny Lover

BobbyG
01-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Especially for her commission! ;)

CEE DOG
01-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Sje might not see this Flash. You might call them at opening bell and point her towards this thread.

Flash Gordon
01-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Sje might not see this Flash. You might call them at opening bell and point her towards this thread.

Have you ever heard of squeaky wheel? Im the MAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZeBog2yFM&feature=related]YouTube - Easy like Sunday Morning by: Lionel Richie[/video]

You know why I like Penny? Because she's easy to deal with. Why, she's as easy as Sunday morning :awesome:

Matt S.
01-06-2011, 09:20 AM
We can't see the cart on your page, so there's no way for us to send it to someone for you. You'll have to press Print Screen, open MS paint, go to edit --> Paste, file --> save as, select JPEG. Make sure you save it in a location you're familiar with. Then, you can send him an e-mail and attach the file you just created.

Also keep in mind that Penny does not post on the forum. But hey I'm good enough right? right?!? :D

Wendell Jarvis
01-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Have you ever heard of squeaky wheel? Im the MAN

- Easy like Sunday Morning by: Lionel Richie ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZeBog2yFM&feature=related)

You know why I like Penny? Because she's easy to deal with. Why, she's as easy as Sunday morning :awesome:
You are obviously good at using You Tube to post, copy and pasting should be a breeze !!

Flash Gordon
01-06-2011, 10:51 AM
We can't see the cart on your page, so there's no way for us to send it to someone for you. You'll have to press Print Screen, open MS paint, go to edit --> Paste, file --> save as, select JPEG. Make sure you save it in a location you're familiar with. Then, you can send him an e-mail and attach the file you just created.

Also keep in mind that Penny does not post on the forum. But hey I'm good enough right? right?!? :D

Can't I just give you my password? Are you in sales? If so, I'll start sending everyone to you if you'll help me here

I trust you Matt. You have a doggy in your avatar, so you gotta be ok in my book

If I really must, I'll get my ball-n-chain to do this copy paste thing you kids are so fond of. I would rather not though. She always acts like a know-it-all whenever she "try's" to teach me something

Matt S.
01-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Can't I just give you my password? Are you in sales? If so, I'll start sending everyone to you if you'll help me here

I trust you Matt. You have a doggy in your avatar, so you gotta be ok in my book

If I really must, I'll get my ball-n-chain to do this copy paste thing you kids are so fond of. I would rather not though. She always acts like a know-it-all whenever she "try's" to teach me something

It's only saved in your browser. If I log into your account, I still can't see it. It can only be viewed from your computer.

Dwayne
01-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Hey Flash. Try using this:

MyRegistry.com - All Stores, One Registry® Gift Registry, Gift List, Wishlist (http://www.myregistry.com/)

daveinsweethome
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
damn, i feel your pain. at my age these .... computers are a handful. right now i am waiting for a IT type to arrive and allow me to send a bureaucratic b.s. form to an ass... in calif who cant open the file as i sent it and if i dont change it i get fined $300 to start. christ i am of the pong generation. good luck on this