PDA

View Full Version : My Strange Addiction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Harleyguy
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I have to laugh when we welcome new people to the forum and say well to Detailing your new addiction. Or we mention what an addiction we have . You guys have no idea what an Addiction is until you check out the TV show on TLC called My Strange Addiction it makes us look like a normal addiction we have lol .

Kurt_s
01-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I have to laugh when we welcome new people to the forum and say well to Detailing your new addiction. Or we mention what an addiction we have . You guys have no idea what an Addiction is until you check out the TV show on TLC called My Strange Addiction it makes us look like a normal addiction we have lol .

I am afraid to look. I don't have OCD. Really I don't...

killrflake
01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
I am afraid to look. I don't have OCD. Really I don't...

I know a guy with OCD and it"s a very strange sickness or whatever they label it as.

mswerb
01-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Eating toilet paper, or household cleansers is strange. Keeping our vehicles rediculously clean is not strange, but an aquired habit that only some of us posses.
Gotta run, I have to clean my cars.

slickooz
01-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah I seen that one before. Eating toilet papers. I think she eats like whole role a day. These people need help!

On the other hand I'm perfectly normal. (Washing a car knowing its going snow the next day)

david79z28
01-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Yes, that show has some weird addictions for sure. It makes you wonder, what makes someone try toilet paper or household cleaners in the first place... Seriously though I hope the do get the help they need!!!

tuscarora dave
01-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Yeah I seen that one before. Eating toilet papers. I think she eats like whole role a day. These people need help!

On the other hand I'm perfectly normal. (Washing a car knowing its going snow the next day)
:haha:

Dubbin1
01-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Adam please don't start eating comet :D

BobbyG
01-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Unlike the rest of you's, I'm not addicted. I think of myself as a "Detailing Aficionado" and a collector of fine detailing products. I stimulate the economy one order at a time and provide my customers with the very best in gloss and protection...

zliegen
01-06-2011, 07:43 AM
The one where the lady was addicted to sleeping with a hair blowdryer, and the other lady addicted to eating toilet paper had me in stitches.

Those who haven't seen this show should check it out just because of how funny it is. I don't think you're supposed to laugh, but I was laughing almost the entire show because of just how dumb these people are.

Showroom Shine
01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
I have relapsed alot of times on AG Products! Rehab is a waste of money. Might as well but some Souveran!

SeaJay's
01-06-2011, 08:06 AM

Wicked funny that you mention that. I happen to catch this show last night (Cat lady and some girl that is addicted to ventriloquism). The ventriloquist was a friggin weirdo! And these people definitely have some strange addictions! I'll take my detailing addiction any day!:buffing:

slickooz
01-06-2011, 11:01 AM
It's so funny how the mind works sometimes.

Harleyguy
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM
It's so funny how the mind works sometimes.It's kinda scary.You never know we may find someone on here that likes to eat wax .:hungry:

Matt S.
02-14-2012, 03:07 PM
So um, I guess I'll just throw it out there...

Anyone see the new episode this past Sunday with the guy that had a relationship with his car??