PDA

View Full Version : Waxing with Natty's in the cold

Pages : 1 [2]

BobbyG
01-06-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm a Southern Californian. 41F is the depths of winter.

Oh My GOD, let me get out my violin! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't worry Kurt, warm weather's right around the corner for you folks....:props:

Me on the other hand.........NOT!! :surrender:

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-06-2011, 02:21 PM
41 that was blazing hot. I put down some Nattys (liquid) last week and it was like in the 30's. It worked really good.

Yes, it will work in colder weather but if you run into an issue like the first post this is just a way that will guarantee that it wont be hard to remove. That's what that test spot initially is for :props: Nice truck btw looks great!!

I don't have any Natty's but PP and PP2 did wonders on chrome step bars for me yesterday in 36 degree sun!

Awesome to hear :dblthumb2:

Oh My GOD, let me get out my violin! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't worry Kurt, warm weather's right around the corner for you folks....:props:

Me on the other hand.........NOT!! :surrender:

Sorry Bobby lol :cool:

Flash Gordon
01-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Nice article Chris. When you say you and Steve washed the vehicle, who got stuck on wheel/roof duty

The Dodge looks like she's holding up well. The paints popping for sure. Nice PTG also

ryanbabz71
01-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Yes, it will work in colder weather but if you run into an issue like the first post this is just a way that will guarantee that it wont be hard to remove. That's what that test spot initially is for :props: Nice truck btw looks great!!

Awesome to hear :dblthumb2:

Understand, just wanted to chime in and also state it works well in cold weather. The liquid nattys is great stuff. It seems to save some time. I use the small sample bottle to apply.

Bunky
01-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I have not had many issues with a variety of products at around 45 to 50 degrees.

Fly bye
01-06-2011, 09:31 PM
After a 56 degree day, it is now, or almost freezing here in the Nor Cal. At only a little bit after 6:00 pm, it's 37 and dropping. 97% humidity makes it feel like 32 degree's. It will be near freezing in the next couple of hours.

The truth is, my car don't need any cleaning done to it, so I'll be kicking it inside the house :xyxthumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/tsarkes/emoticons/drunk.gif

fancyfootwork
01-06-2011, 10:29 PM
After a 56 degree day, it is now, or almost freezing here in the Nor Cal. At only a little bit after 6:00 pm, it's 37 and dropping. 97% humidity makes it feel like 32 degree's. It will be near freezing in the next couple of hours.

The truth is, my car don't need any cleaning done to it, so I'll be kicking it inside the house :xyxthumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/tsarkes/emoticons/drunk.gif

Haha.. man you are so lucky! I should take a picture of my salt and slush filled car. It is beyond pathetic. I must move to Cali! 40 degrees would feel like a vacation for me!

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Nice article Chris. When you say you and Steve washed the vehicle, who got stuck on wheel/roof duty

The Dodge looks like she's holding up well. The paints popping for sure. Nice PTG also

hey were you watching? not to mention rinsing lol
it's a Toyota

Understand, just wanted to chime in and also state it works well in cold weather. The liquid nattys is great stuff. It seems to save some time. I use the small sample bottle to apply.

I like the Liquid Natty's when I apply by machine, when I work by hand I use paste.

mg6045
01-15-2011, 05:52 AM
I just picked up some Natty red and Nattys wheel sealant. THey both smell great and I have heard great things about them !!! Cant wait to use them !!! I'm so happy to see that the wheel sealant actually has some consistency and solidity to it.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
01-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Just some quick shots of the beading from the snow we had two days ago

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/PocketsPB/Beading1.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/PocketsPB/Beading2.jpg

sunstealth
02-04-2011, 11:54 PM
i washed and waxed my sister car last week the temperature was hovering around -20c to -17c and didn't have any problem (beside cold fingers)

waterless wash + a sample of natty's (white) i think the trick is really as you said, wipe on wipe off!