PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Auburn AL

RACERX
01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Have finally made the jump from avid enthusiast to now an active member!
There is soooo much great information on this site is really a great source...then there are all the great professionals that respond quite often and have truly helped me.
A little about me, always been a car "junkie", worked for Petersen Publishing over 15 years (Motor Trend/Hot Hod /Rod & Custom and the list goes on many years ago..I love weekend detailing as a great hobby and always try to keep my cars in great shape..My latest car is a 86 Ferrari Testarossa w/7800 miles that I just cleaned up for the first time this weekend polishing it with 2 coats of both M #7 and M #26.
I'm an Environmental Engineer and love the outdoors!!
I know this seems cheesy but maybe it's a good idea as a better way to know something about new members!
Thanks!
CD

slickooz
01-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Welcome to AGO!!!

You will gain a lot of knowledge here, I only been here a few months and I learned so much that I'm thinking about starting my own detailing busniess.

:buffing:

RACERX
01-03-2011, 10:33 PM
I hear ya..I can see how that could happen very easily!!!

dad07
01-04-2011, 08:39 AM
:welcome: To the forum! Glad to have you with us!

Speed Racer Fan?

Laura
01-04-2011, 08:42 AM
:welcome: ...and War Eagle from Tuscaloosa.

RACERX
01-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Tim,
Yes big speed fan since I could remember!!!
Yeah I hate being late for dinner!..HAHA

And WOW !! WAR EAGLE TO TUSCALOOSA!!!
AL did great against Penn, did not know there were any fans in N. Alabama!!
:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
01-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Love seeing lurkers transition to active forum members!

There is soooo much great information on this site is really a great source...then there are all the great professionals that respond quite often and have truly helped me.

This is a great forum and what makes it great is its forum members...

A little about me, always been a car "junkie", worked for Petersen Publishing over 15 years (Motor Trend/Hot Hod /Rod & Custom and the list goes on many years ago..I love weekend detailing as a great hobby and always try to keep my cars in great shape...

Love Peterson Publishing... I got into cars by building models and reading Hot Rod Magazine...

My latest car is a 86 Ferrari Testarossa w/7800 miles that I just cleaned up for the first time this weekend polishing it with 2 coats of both M #7 and M #26.

Cool!

I know this seems cheesy but maybe it's a good idea as a better way to know something about new members!
Thanks!
CD

Great Introduction!

Laura
01-04-2011, 12:50 PM
And WOW !! WAR EAGLE TO TUSCALOOSA!!!
AL did great against Penn, did not know there were any fans in N. Alabama!!

Yeah, we're about as rare as a Testarossa in Auburn :cheers:

Flash Gordon
01-04-2011, 01:05 PM
A little about me, always been a car "junkie", worked for Petersen Publishing over 15 years (Motor Trend/Hot Hod /Rod & Custom and the list goes on many years ago..I love weekend detailing as a great hobby and always try to keep my cars in great shape..My latest car is a 86 Ferrari Testarossa w/7800 miles that I just cleaned up for the first time this weekend polishing it with 2 coats of both M #7 and M #26.
I'm an Environmental Engineer and love the outdoors!!
Thanks!
CD

Welcome

Looks like you've lead an intresting life. Look forward to seeing you around :cheers:

RACERX
01-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Love seeing lurkers transition to active forum members!

This is a great forum and what makes it great is its forum members...

Love Peterson Publishing... I got into cars by building models and reading Hot Rod Magazine...

Cool!

Great Introduction!

THANKS MIKE FOR THE COMMENTS!!!
I really appreciate your videos and commentary you are the man in case no one has told you today..hope to meet you someday at an event or something..