PDA

View Full Version : Tarmalade Giveaway, Thank You AG!

pfix
01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I am sorry for the delay in posting this thank you. The holidays have been very busy and I am just now finding the time to post.

The Tarmalade arrived on Christmas Eve and upon opening the package I found not only the Dodo Juice Tarmalade but a 10 pack of AG Merry Christmas logo'd microfibers. I can't tell you what a nice surprise this was and it's arrival on Christmas Eve made it even more special.

Thanks again to Meghan and the entire AG staff for this wonderful gift. You made my day!http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Tarmalade_Pics_2_008.jpg

Spicy McHaggis
01-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Very cool! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you use it!

pfix
01-02-2011, 12:31 PM
As soon as the weather warms enough I will see if I can find any tar on my vehicles to test it on.

It has a nice citrus smell and fells very slick/slimy . It was a bit hard to wash off of my fingers using dish washing liquid. I had to wash my hands twice with hot water to get the Tarmalade off.

I am anxious to see not only how well it removes the tar, but what it leaves behind on the paint and how easily it washes up with car wash soap.

Meghan
01-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Very glad we were able to surprise you!!! Cannot wait to hear how you like it, we have been selling a lot of Tarmalade this past week!

Mister B
01-03-2011, 12:19 PM
So is the Tarmalade like a jelly?

Meghan
01-03-2011, 12:53 PM
So is the Tarmalade like a jelly?

More like a wax

agpatel
01-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Used it over the weekend to remove some glue from bottles and works pretty well...gel like in the pot but when you rub your finger it turns into a semi-liquid almost like melted wax that sticks to your fingers a bit...works pretty good...will be trying it on the wheels with some tar spots this week but it is not 3m adhesive remover strong but seems like it will be a good product to use for small spot treatment.