PDA

View Full Version : Would AG ever make it to Californias car show?

jimmyjam
01-02-2011, 04:15 AM
We have an annual fathers day car show at Pismo Beach, CA. Its freaking huge, and the whole town shuts down for this event! A majority is hot rods, but theres a taste of everything. The vendor section consist of the whole parking area of the pier, so around 100 or so vendors. All their products seem cheap with the exception of a handful which had mobs of people asking questions and buying products. That was the first time I really used a quality spray wax, and after I started buying products from AG I kept thinking theses guys would not only make a killing our there, but major exposure out here in California. Anyhow food for thought, let me knw what you guys think.

Thanks Jimmy jam

SATMAN40
01-02-2011, 09:30 AM
There is a lot of Auto detail product sellers in CAL, but they did make it Vegas I hear....

How about Indy, Gariot's will help during 500 week.

Nashville seem to work for a road show, in the middle of the USA..and a little bit country...

ScottB
01-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Michigans Woodward Dream Cruise ...annually. (another nice one, just too many to note and attend)

Flash Gordon
01-02-2011, 04:39 PM
There is a lot of Auto detail product sellers in CAL, but they did make it Vegas I hear....

How about Indy, Griot's will help during 500 week.

Memphis, TN seems to work for a road show, in the middle of the USA..and a little bit Rock-n-Roll...

Fixed It :props: