jwellsii
01-01-2011, 09:21 AM
:birthday::applause::applause::applause:

Have a GREAT year!!!!

P.S. I love seeing the pictures of your work:dblthumb2:

TLMitchell
01-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Have a great day Joe.

I think the BD listing is bogus, I've seen it listed as Oct somethingorother on other Forums. Which doesn't disqualify him from having a great day! :dblthumb2:

TL

2old2change
01-01-2011, 10:19 AM
I think the BD listing is bogus, I've seen it listed as Oct somethingorother on other Forums. Which doesn't disqualify him from having a great day! :dblthumb2:

TL
All I can say is his profile list his date of birth as Jan 1 1969 , age 42 on this forum. I can't speak for any other forum.

2old2change
01-01-2011, 10:46 AM
I checked meguiarsonlinne and truthindetailing and the optimum forum which none of them list a date of birth. Haven't called the CIA of FBI yet cause they are closed due to it being a holiday. LOL . Sorry if this shoutout to Joe is incorrect but I'm only going by info listed by him.:props:

2old2change
01-01-2011, 11:51 AM
TL
Went over to autopia and saw the profile for Joe and don't know which is correct. The AG listing may be a typo with the 1 missing from the month. Looks like the egg may be on my face.If so the I'm sorry for the comment and will correct the post on the other forums I posted on. I guess we will have to wait until Joe checks in.

Bill Prentice
01-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Even if it isn't... Happy Birthday Joe... A great American and a true Pro when it comes to detailing... AKA the "Master"...

Bill P.

TLMitchell
01-01-2011, 02:00 PM
TL
Went over to autopia and saw the profile for Joe and don't know which is correct. The AG listing may be a typo with the 1 missing from the month. Looks like the egg may be on my face.If so the I'm sorry for the comment and will correct the post on the other forums I posted on. I guess we will have to wait until Joe checks in.

Been there, done that. I did exactly the same last year or the year before, that's how I know. 10/9 used to be listed multiple places, 1/1 was only listed on AGO. Never heard a peep anywhere from Jose at the time.

TL

TLMitchell
01-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Even if it isn't... Happy Birthday Joe... A great American and a true Pro when it comes to detailing... AKA the "Master"...

Eggzactly! Which is why anyone and everyone would be happy to be the first to wish him a Happy"!

TL

Joe@Superior Shine
01-01-2011, 11:12 PM
It isn't my birthday. I am not sure where or how to set it. Something happened on the Meguiars forum. I'm feeling the love just the same. Thank you.