PDA

View Full Version : which one better?

vp920b
01-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Hi all,

Just bought several detailing products but some I want to sell it.

I bought Fuzion and BFMS.

What I want to know is which one is the most worth it?

What I knew from Autogeek, almost everyone likes Fuzion, but some said almost the same BFMS with Fuzion.

So which one is better? In terms of overall performance?

Thanks

ScottB
01-01-2011, 05:22 AM
I think since Wolfgang is a house brand from PBMA (owner of Autogeek) we are going to be biased and suggest Fuzion. That said, you need to try them and make your own determination. I find the other more in line with our Pinnacle Sig Series II product and P21S personally. I do play and test alot of waxes and only use my thoughts as a basis in your personal testing.

Fuzion is a pure wax with no cleaners. Its as easy to apply and remove as the Pinnacle products. You can use the WOWO method or traditional methods. It is quite pleasing on all colors and pretty durable for a product with carnuaba in it. It uses modern polymer technology from outside the US. Its an Estate Wax that surpasses several very large wax brands like Zymol at a much more friendly price point. Very glossy looking ... The sampler is a great way to try it and much larger than most traditional samplers. You should see many uses.

BobbyG
01-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Scott,

Well said!! :props:

vp920b
01-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I might keep both of them and sell the others(unless BFMS).

Cheers