PDA

View Full Version : Surprises coming to AG in the next month or so...

ryandamartini
12-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Well I had told Lauren, but it seems she is tight liped! So Im going to go ahead and let everyone else know what Ive been up to.

TO come:

Video reviews on a few products.

but the main highlite is a video on the PC!

Im using my own car for this, and will show users first getting their porter cables the right way to polish out their cars! :)

Just thought Id share :)

-Ryan

abrcrombe
12-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow that is cool. What program do you use for editing? I love making videos, but if I think I made one for here, it would end up on stupidestvideos.com or something. Can't wait to see them though.

OT :Haha, anyone see the Pokementos video? I know the guy who made that!!

Truls
12-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Ai ai ai, thats great Ryan, im buying that one (just loooove to see others work :-)

Kelso
12-13-2006, 04:14 PM
sweet, do you know what you will be doing other than PC vids....and what will you do on these PC videos

FloridaNative
12-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Very cool!! :applause: I look forward to seeing them. :)

ryandamartini
12-13-2006, 05:25 PM
sweet, do you know what you will be doing other than PC vids....and what will you do on these PC videos

So far, polishing and wax/sealant application.

Heavy and light polishing.

ryandamartini
12-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Wow that is cool. What program do you use for editing? I love making videos, but if I think I made one for here, it would end up on stupidestvideos.com or something. Can't wait to see them though.

OT :Haha, anyone see the Pokementos video? I know the guy who made that!!

windows movie maker. no sense to overly complicate an educational movie :p I hate demosntrational movies with some odd song playing!