PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Needed in Westchester, NY/Yonkers-Bronxville

ZionsWrath
12-30-2010, 10:23 PM
2008 VW Passat in black.

Lease return, detail needed before January 7.

ZionsWrath
01-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Bump

Dont make me go to the local swirly

DetailedByPrecision
01-01-2011, 08:50 PM
someone help this guy out!

ROMEO
01-02-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm in White Plains, but I'm not a pro, what are you looking for? Full correction? Just a wash? Is the interior in need of a lot of attention?

Flash Gordon
01-02-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm in White Plains, but I'm not a pro, what are you looking for? Full correction? Just a wash? Is the interior in need of a lot of attention?

I don't know you Romeo, but I've seen you around and trust your judgement. I bet you could meet this fellas needs. If this is just a lease return, I would imagine no major paint correction will be needed. Probally just a 1 step will be enough

The interior I doubt, will be a total nightmare seeing that Zions has been a member for a while. This tells me he is at least aware of how a car should be cared for even if time doesn't permit itself to him

I will leave you with one piece of advice/info. Volkswagen carpet is literally impossible to vacume 100% clean

PS...Do either of you have a heated area to work in? Its January and something about the sounds of White Plains/Yonkers NY sounds cold to me

ZionsWrath
01-02-2011, 12:55 PM
The paint has some light swirling from going through the car wash, but I got my mom to stop using it after only a few visits so IMO it is not that bad. Although I have never done paint correction so not sure. The interior shouldn't be too bad because my mom is a clean person, only thing is I don't think she has ever vacuumed it before :O

I have a garage but it is not heated and not the most room to move around, I can send some pics if you want.

Flash Gordon
01-02-2011, 04:18 PM
The paint has some light swirling from going through the car wash, but I got my mom to stop using it after only a few visits so IMO it is not that bad. Although I have never done paint correction so not sure. The interior shouldn't be too bad because my mom is a clean person, only thing is I don't think she has ever vacuumed it before :O

I have a garage but it is not heated and not the most room to move around, I can send some pics if you want.

Sounds like easy money to me

What are the temps going to be this coming week

ROMEO
01-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I don't know you Romeo, but I've seen you around and trust your judgement. I bet you could meet this fellas needs. If this is just a lease return, I would imagine no major paint correction will be needed. Probally just a 1 step will be enough

The interior I doubt, will be a total nightmare seeing that Zions has been a member for a while. This tells me he is at least aware of how a car should be cared for even if time doesn't permit itself to him

I will leave you with one piece of advice/info. Volkswagen carpet is literally impossible to vacume 100% clean

PS...Do either of you have a heated area to work in? Its January and something about the sounds of White Plains/Yonkers NY sounds cold to me

Thank you for the confidence, that is what I was thinking, a one step polish and a wax, I'm sure the dealer is not expecting the car to be as it was when it was driven of the lot, just needs to look good. :props:

Zions, take a look at your PMs...

Flash Gordon
01-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Thank you for the confidence, that is what I was thinking, a one step polish and a wax, I'm sure the dealer is not expecting the car to be as it was when it was driven of the lot, just needs to look good. :props:

Zions, take a look at your PMs...

Funny thing is I'm doing an 08 Toyota Camry Hybird today thats to be turned in at the end of the week :)

You'll do a fine job I'm sure :buffing:

ROMEO
01-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Funny thing is I'm doing an 08 Toyota Camry Hybird today thats to be turned in at the end of the week :)

You'll do a fine job I'm sure :buffing:

Funny how about 2 years ago, before I came to AG my wife was leasing a Toyota Rav4 (Dark blue) and we took it back covered on salt and sand, and the few times she actually washed, was on the swirl-o-matic... She still has a lease, but it is been taken care of thanks to all of you guys! :props: (But not as much as my Jeep... :dblthumb2: )