PDA

View Full Version : Review Lake Country 1 Pad

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
12-29-2010, 12:25 PM
This giveaway is for only those that are willing to do a review of the system for the forum. So please only respond if you are willing and able to post a review with photos on the forum of this system.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2139_90663537

The Lake Country 1-Pad Polishing System is to be used with your professional rotary polisher.

Benefits & Features of the 1-Pad Polishing System:
Patented Tri-Density Flexible Backing Plate
Form fitting pads are self-centering. Simply align, press and buff!
Tri-density cushion backing plate maintains consistent cushion feel, won’t break down with use like conventional pads.
Full radius design allows user to buff safely over entire pad surface as well as buff safely on edge.
1-Pad use 65% less material than most conventional buffing pads.
Pad shape allows easy transition from flat to vertical surfaces.

To enter in on a chance to try out this system please respond to this thread and let us know you are accepting the challenge to do a review and that you have a rotary polisher!

We will pick three people to get a free kit on Friday December 31st.

Lake Country 1-Pad Try 1 Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/lake-country-1-pad-intro-offer.html)

TLMitchell
12-29-2010, 12:30 PM
To enter in on a chance to try out this system please respond to this thread and let us know you are accepting the challenge to do a review and that you have a rotary polisher!

Excellent idea! Since I already have a sample kit coming won elsewhere skip my entry and let someone else have a look. I'll be posting my review once I give these things a test ride.

TL

C. Charles Hahn
12-29-2010, 02:26 PM
I'd definitely like to give these a shot! I've got a couple vehicles to work on (which will include a bit of damp sanding on a paint chip repair) in my heated garage within the next couple weeks so I can put them to good use and document it for the forum.

I've got a full-size rotary and a Flex 3403 to use these with, and can provide pics and HD video in my review, and yes I plan to try cleaning and re-using the pads more than once to see how they do.

Spicy McHaggis
12-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Considering I have been a bit pesimistic about this system, I would be glad to give it a test and then give it an honest, un-biased review. I would be able to do the review on several different panels with different paint to give a broad look at their perfomance.

I too would use it, then try to clean the pads and use them again before I tossed them.

tommythecat
12-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Well, I wouldn't be able to do the review until spring as I live in the Chicago area and temps won't be high enough to do any work on my car. I have never buffed a car...ever. So you would be getting the "total newb" perspective from my review. :)

NissanOwner
12-30-2010, 04:34 AM
I would love to review the Lake Country Pads. :buffing:

Pats300zx
12-30-2010, 06:03 AM
I would love to give it a try.

Shoe_08057
12-30-2010, 06:29 AM
I would love to write a review for Autogeeks on this system!! Have four cars getting beat up by weather just ripe for some correction - going after the BMW New Years Day as it's in need of the least amount of work. The Benz - she needs some TLC ASAP!!

:detailer:

Have both a PC 7424DA & a DeWalt Rotary.

Regardless of the outcome, may all the Autogeeks AND all the members of this board community have a safe and healthy new year!!

TheFiveO
12-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Hey why not throw my hat in the ring..... Yes Meghan I have a rotary polisher and, yes I would be happy to write a review on the efficacy of the pad system!

Camaro2010
12-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Would love to review these pads. I have on order the New Flex PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher and would be the first time using a rotary. Would give a good review on how easy a person can go from a DA to a Rotary Polisher and use these pads.

Thanks for the opportunity.

James K
12-30-2010, 09:20 AM
I would love to give this a try as well. I love writing reviews. I am just a hobby detailer though. So I am sure you will want to keep that in mind.

cobraa
12-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah, I would love to review this product because, like most of us, I'm unsure about this new marketing!

Meghan
12-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Congrats to our winners, please send me shipping information!

Pats300zx
Shoe_08057
M.P. Cobra Fan

Shoe_08057
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Congrats to our winners, please send me shipping information!

Pats300zx
Shoe_08057
M.P. Cobra Fan

Cool - I'll wait to "handle" our Benz and give you guys a full report. Thanks.

:dblthumb2:

cobraa
12-31-2010, 02:42 PM
argg I thought I won LOL but there's another cobra haha!