PDA

View Full Version : AIO Help

Crazy Amos
12-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Ok, my family and I are going to South Carolina to visit some family memebers this coming weekend. One person in particular is my grandpa, who loves to keep his 2001 F250 Powerstroke clean. Not to the extent that we all do....nowadays anyway. He likes to just keep it protected and washed. He is 76 years old and still gets out in the Carolina heat to wash and wax his truck! Truly amazing if you ask me.

Anyway, I need help picking the best AIO that is durable, easy to apply and remove. Keep in mind it will all be done by hand, and there will be no prep work such as claying or correction. If you are wondering why I just wont do all of this for him, is because I want to visit with my family members while I am down there and not spend 1 out of my 3 days working on a full size crew cab truck.......plus he won't let me.

Need something that will clean, polish and protect for a long time because he can't get out there and do it as often as he would like anymore. I was thinking Klasse AIO, but thought I would get the input of others before I purchase.

Thanks

Emm
12-28-2010, 06:09 AM
I really like Optimum Poli-Seal, very easy to use and has some nice correction abilitys. I have only applied by machine though.

BobbyG
12-28-2010, 06:15 AM
Klasse All-In-One is a great choice for this type of product. I've personally used it on my wife's car and found it works very well. It goes on easy and comes off easy.

From their web page.

"Klasse All IN ONE is very easy to apply. Simply wipe on and wipe off, car care doesn’t get any easier."

sohail99
12-28-2010, 06:18 AM
I dunno whether an AIO will be effective by hand or not.

I have used UC by hand, before I had a DA, and it was like a miracle product for me then!

Dedicated AIOs like XMT360, Poli-seal, Klasse AIO will work with hand to some extent.

I've heard great things about Prima Amigo too!(but you probably wouldn't want a filler product, as after you are gone, the swirls and stuff will be back in a week or so!)

Scott DeBrun
12-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Klasse is a great product to use by hand plus you may want to look into Einzett paint polish and glanz wax. I used those two on my mom's car, by hand, and it came out great.

dougaross
12-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Duragloss 501

sahrcar
12-28-2010, 10:07 AM
You wont have to worry about the SC heat this weekend. It was 18 degrees last night in Columbia, SC and it snowed in Charleston last Sunday! If you need any help I'm in Camden, SC right now with family but I do live in the Charleston, SC area and I do have a PCXP and a Makita.

SilverJag
12-28-2010, 10:33 AM
I recommend Poli Seal, then if possible wipe off (or buff) with Optimum Car Wax (OCW) or the likes.

Larry A
12-28-2010, 10:47 AM
I would 2nd DG 501. Also Poorboys PWS and PWC.

RTexasF
12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Another cheer for Duragloss #501 or #105. #501 has more cleaning ability.