PDA

View Full Version : 7" Kompressor pads

Emm
12-24-2010, 06:56 AM
I wanted to try out these pads Lake Country Kompressor Foam Pad Combo, foam buffing pads, lake country pads, polishing pads, compressor pads, swirl remover pads, pads for porter (http://www.autogeek.net/kompressor-buffing-pads.html), but with all the bad reviews I am a bit worried. Are the pads that bad? Has Lake country changed the velcro backing on these pads? I have a Flex DA and these pads seemed perfect.

Flash Gordon
12-24-2010, 07:11 AM
I love my kompressor pads. Nothing bad to report on my end

Emm
12-24-2010, 07:30 AM
I love my kompressor pads. Nothing bad to report on my end

Do you use the 6" or 7" pads?

BobbyG
12-24-2010, 07:32 AM
I wanted to try out these pads Lake Country Kompressor Foam Pad Combo, foam buffing pads, lake country pads, polishing pads, compressor pads, swirl remover pads, pads for porter (http://www.autogeek.net/kompressor-buffing-pads.html), but with all the bad reviews I am a bit worried. Are the pads that bad? Has Lake country changed the velcro backing on these pads? I have a Flex DA and these pads seemed perfect.

I use Lake Country's Kompressor Pads on my Makita 9227 and Flex 3401 with great results. I have nothing but good things to saw about them and have never had a failure or bad experience with them...

Emm
12-24-2010, 07:34 AM
I use Lake Country's Kompressor Pads on my Makita 9227 and Flex 3401 with great results. I have nothing but good things to saw about them and have never had a failure or bad experience with them...

I wonder why they got bad reviews? Maybe lake country changed the backing on them?

Flash Gordon
12-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Do you use the 6" or 7" pads?

7" :props:

I wonder why they got bad reviews? Maybe lake country changed the backing on them?

They were using some glue made in China for a breif time. I believe they've learned there lesson now, as the compliants seem to have settled down :bat:

Emm
12-24-2010, 07:44 AM

They were using some glue made in China for a breif time. I believe they've learned there lesson now, as the compliants seem to have settled down :bat:

Thanks I will give them a shot

Harleyguy
12-24-2010, 07:53 AM

They were using some glue made in China for a breif time. I believe they've learned there lesson now, as the compliants seem to have settled down :bat:I believe everyone may be getting the Hydro pads as the problem pads not the Kompressor ones.I've had my pads since Dana told me about them when they first came out and never had an issue with them .

Emm
12-24-2010, 08:04 AM
I believe everyone may be getting the Hydro pads as the problem pads not the Kompressor ones.I've had my pads since Dana told me about them when they first came out and never had an issue with them .

Which pads did you not have an issue with? The kompressor or hydro pads? I read the bad reviews for the kompressor pads under the link where you order them. All of the reviews where bad.

sspudnick
12-24-2010, 11:37 AM
I use Kompressor pads more than anything else. I absolutely LOVE the way these pads feel. Nothing pad to say about them.

I use both sizes.

sal329
12-24-2010, 12:56 PM
I never used but have heard great things bout these pads by detailers I can trust

Flash Gordon
12-24-2010, 01:01 PM
I never used but have heard great things bout these pads by detailers I can trust

Dana a.k.a Asphalt Rocket turned me unto them. Once again, Dana had excellent advice :props: