PDA

View Full Version : My last correction this year..F458 BLK

Pages : [1] 2

Cosmin
12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
next week on schedule another F458 , this time a black one... the pictures say it more...

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/ProReflection/Black%202011F458/F458002.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/ProReflection/Black%202011F458/F458001.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/ProReflection/Black%202011F458/F458003.jpg

James K
12-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Ouch. Please fix it! LOL

swami
12-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Can't wait for this one. The F458's probably my favorite Ferrari at the moment.:props:

Jons6.7
12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Lots of pics please, they are pretty cars. Question, how do YOU clean and wax around all those emblems?

Cosmin
12-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Lots of pics please, they are pretty cars. Question, how do YOU clean and wax around all those emblems?

i use just enough wax to don`t have to clean around them.

if are there prior my work i point it out to the owner and if he remove any badge to be the place polish or better clean up fine if not i don`t carry any tools or take anything apart from vehicle - liability.

if the owner specific request the badges to be clean ( previous wax/polish guy signature) than i give a separate estimate for it.

Crazy Amos
12-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I have a question... A car that expensive...how does it get so scratched? I mean you would think the owner would allow only the best to touch an expensive piece of machinery like that. If it's the owner I can kinda understand but still, I would think they would know enough to prevent scratching. I say that when someone buys such an expensive car they should be given the proper training, kinda like a luxury service. But then i guess guys like us would ever get to touch them so I will jus shut my mouth!

Looking forward to the correction pics. You did a great job on the last one you did. I believe on that one you had to sand the rear fender and topped it off with Opti-seal. Looked amazing! Good luck!

Thanks for the teaser.

Cosmin
12-21-2010, 07:52 PM
most of them - flat black and flat dark blue / are more visible- get`s like that from factory line.
italians don`t buff or polish ...they are good at soccer

phantom
12-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Tell me that the owner took it through an automatic car wash??!!

James K
12-21-2010, 08:08 PM
I have a question... A car that expensive...how does it get so scratched? I mean you would think the owner would allow only the best to touch an expensive piece of machinery like that. If it's the owner I can kinda understand but still, I would think they would know enough to prevent scratching. I say that when someone buys such an expensive car they should be given the proper training, kinda like a luxury service. But then i guess guys like us would ever get to touch them so I will jus shut my mouth!

Looking forward to the correction pics. You did a great job on the last one you did. I believe on that one you had to sand the rear fender and topped it off with Opti-seal. Looked amazing! Good luck!

Thanks for the teaser.

I could drive around Naples and take pictures of MANY scratched, chipped, and swirled Maserati's, Ferrari's, Bentley's, Aston Martin's, Porsche's, etc. A lot of these people really do not know how to take care of their cars. I was talking to a Ferrari 599 owner and he was complimenting me on how nice my 9 year old Cobra looked compared to his 1 year old Ferrari. He could not believe that I kept it so nice and drove it at least once a month from Ft Stewart to Naples and back.

Cosmin
12-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Tell me that the owner took it through an automatic car wash??!!

automatic car wash doesn`t give u buffer trails

:bump2:

Crazy Amos
12-21-2010, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=phantom;396332]Tell me that the owner took it through an automatic car wash??!![/

Hahahaha!

Crazy Amos
12-21-2010, 08:57 PM
I could drive around Naples and take pictures of MANY scratched, chipped, and swirled Maserati's, Ferrari's, Bentley's, Aston Martin's, Porsche's, etc. A lot of these people really do not know how to take care of their cars. I was talking to a Ferrari 599 owner and he was complimenting me on how nice my 9 year old Cobra looked compared to his 1 year old Ferrari. He could not believe that I kept it so nice and drove it at least once a month from Ft Stewart to Naples and back.

It's kinda sad when you think about it. These people pay all of this money and they only damage it when they think they are taking care of it.

Did you give him a card or your number? You could clean up! Probably would only take one and then you would be in. They probably golf at the same resorts and eat at the same restaurants etc. When one thinks you are good, the all will think you are good....

James K
12-21-2010, 10:23 PM
It's kinda sad when you think about it. These people pay all of this money and they only damage it when they think they are taking care of it.

Did you give him a card or your number? You could clean up! Probably would only take one and then you would be in. They probably golf at the same resorts and eat at the same restaurants etc. When one thinks you are good, the all will think you are good....

I did talk to him about that. He was only in town from Quebec for another day. He did ask me if I would do some work to for him though when he comes back in the end of January. I have never detailed anything high end like that. Kinda scary! lol

It is sad. I saw one Ferrari that looked like the front had been sandblasted, and it had a small crack in the front bumper. Poor car.

swami
12-21-2010, 11:22 PM
I've seen alot of Ferrari detail threads on brand new cars that are in horrible condition. Some needing wet sanding and polishing to get what you think you'd get off the boat. Maybe the QC people at Ferrari are better soccer players than they are detailers.:cool:

TLMitchell
12-21-2010, 11:24 PM
I have a question... A car that expensive...how does it get so scratched? I mean you would think the owner would allow only the best to touch an expensive piece of machinery like that.

It's been my experience that those that are affluent enough to be driving an exotic aren't concerned with what things cost, they pay someone else to fix things that some minor effort could have prevented.

TL