PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL Ultima Experts

IID
12-21-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm looking for opinion's because I have a detail coming up this Thursday.Another order from AG had arrived today.I had ordered some ULTIMA products:
UWWP
UIGP
UPGP
UTTGP
UISG (This one's the concern)
After inspecting all my products (I do with each and every order),I noticed that the date on the bottom of the UISG (Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel) bottle said this:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=162&pictureid=955

It's almost (2) years old.:dunno:
I smelled the product and it smelled ok (all Ultima products has that similar scent EXCEPT UWWP) but when I looked thru the bottle (in the light),I could see small opaque type debris at the top of the liquid.So I shook it up and there is still some there.

Will this product still be effective for my detail this Thursday?
Will it stain?
How long can a product like this last on the shelf?

Feed back please

(Yesterday's order was frozen,today I have received some old product. Hopefully brighter days ahead:))

golliger
12-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Mine has a mfr date of 4/1/08 and it is fine. I bought it over a year ago but didn't start using it until I used up some other stuff. I have almost finished the bottle and have had no problems.

IID
12-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Mine has a mfr date of 4/1/08 and it is fine. I bought it over a year ago but didn't start using it until I used up some other stuff. I have almost finished the bottle and have had no problems.

Just didn't want to loose this customer (1st time doing a detail for him) because of a defective product.

He is a doctor that was referred to me from one of my existing customer that is a doctor that has other doctor friends :confused: (lol)

:laughing:

Thanks for the info. golliger.:xyxthumbs:

SpoiledMan
12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
I'll give my assurance as well. All will be fine. Use away and post pics!

IID
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I'll give my assurance as well. All will be fine. Use away and post pics!

1st time i'll be using this product.
I don't know how bad the job is going to be on the interior of this upcoming customer but HOPEFULLY there is a use for it.If there is,there will be some pic's.

SpoiledMan
12-21-2010, 07:08 PM
The very light sheen that is left by the interior guard is my favorite.