PDA

View Full Version : Sticking your finger in wax?

Pages : [1] 2 3

05xrunner
12-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Ok so yesterday I went to the local store that sells all the good detailing stuff..I am in there alot and know the owner..So he was like I have a question..Have I ever stuck my finger in my wax when I got it. I told him no and I dont think I ever heard anyone else ever say when they get new wax they shove their finger in it..Cause he said a customer was in there the other day and said can i smell the SwissVax Crystal rock. They pulled it out and he tried to shove his finger into the wax and the worker holding the wax quickly pulled it away before he could..He said you must not be detailers to them...I said that made no sense to me I never heard of anyone shoving fingers in the wax who are real detailers. I mean its one thing if its something cheap but he tried to shove his finger in a $1700 jar of wax.

CEE DOG
12-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I say he is the same guy I saw running down the street naked doing jumping jacks the other day.

05xrunner
12-20-2010, 01:21 PM
lol

rwright
12-20-2010, 01:35 PM
I have checked to see the consistency of wax before, but I have never tried to shove my finger in it. To me that sounds like someone who knows they can't afford it so by vandalizing it they assume it will be heavily discounted.

Blackthorn One
12-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe he hoped to scoop up enough wax with his finger to take home to wax his car with for free...

Dubbin1
12-20-2010, 01:50 PM
I say he is the same guy I saw running down the street naked doing jumping jacks the other day.

OMG is Tad doing that again :D

david79z28
12-20-2010, 01:50 PM
I mean its one thing if its something cheap but he tried to shove his finger in a $1700 jar of wax.

LOL!! He was probably looking for some turtle wax anyway!!!

CEE DOG
12-20-2010, 01:57 PM
I have checked to see the consistency of wax before, but I have never tried to shove my finger in it. To me that sounds like someone who knows they can't afford it so by vandalizing it they assume it will be heavily discounted.

Thats a thought

Maybe he hoped to scoop up enough wax with his finger to take home to wax his car with for free...

Nice!

LOL, yes but at least he has a fragment of elk skin!

Dubbin1
12-20-2010, 01:59 PM
LOL, yes but at least he has a fragment of elk skin!

You sure that's elk skin and not 4 oh never mind :laughing:

jimmyjam
12-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Cut his finger off and sell it as a Swissvax sample!!!!

A4 1.8tqm
12-20-2010, 02:58 PM
While showing all my detailing stuff to my buddies cousin, I pulled out my new and unused (at the time) tub of Fuzion. He proceeded to rub his finger all over the surface of the untouched wax and acted like he was a car wax connoisseur, feeling it between his fingers, sniffing and swirling it like wine. I was pretty heated, but just chuckled, let it go and put it back on the shelf.

Fly bye
12-20-2010, 03:23 PM
He proceeded to rub his finger all over the surface of the untouched wax

Were his fingers clean http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/tsarkes/emoticons/thinker.gif

A4 1.8tqm
12-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Were his fingers clean http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/tsarkes/emoticons/thinker.gif

No such thing as a clean finger when your sticking it in my new tub of Fuzion!

DARK HORSE
12-20-2010, 03:33 PM

Im the MAN:awesome:Im the MAN:awesome:Im the MAN

Fly bye
12-20-2010, 03:46 PM
No such thing as a clean finger when your sticking it in my new tub of Fuzion!

I wouldn't be too stoked if someone stuck a dirty finger in a $175 jar of Fuzion wax http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/tsarkes/emoticons/nono.gif