PDA

View Full Version : Turn the AG sales into an investment!

jimmyjam
12-19-2010, 10:20 PM
With all the sales and specials that Autogeek offers, you can make it work for your benefit. I have purchased quit a bit of products/merchandise in the last big holiday sales, and to be honest it made my pretty nervous. In the last couple of weeks, I've had details/washes and I notice that I didn't even put a dent in my stock/supplies. In fact my clients have been praising the finished product due to the quality. The products that AG sells/promotes are high in quality and make your work easier. The reactions their giving is close to the the people I see on overhaulin, "somewhat" haha. Take advantage of the discounts you received, and invest your profit in more product. It's money in the bank! I will charge between $180-$220 for a single stage polish, how much product can we get with $180- $220 on a BOGO or 15-20% off plus no shipping, and that's not my high-end detail. So don't get to down about how much you spend this holiday season, it'll all come back!

Grizzly
12-19-2010, 11:11 PM
In this economy, not everyone has the luxury of being able to go out and spend money like its nothing.

hyu
12-19-2010, 11:14 PM
How many single stage polishes can one obtain in the winter?

At this point I figured turning detailing into a hobby. Easier to make money at my full time job =/

rakkvet
12-20-2010, 01:21 AM
Jimmy, I hear ya. That makes great business sense. Low shipping costs, free samples and discounts on products. Plus if it's all purchased before the end of the year there is a potential tax benefit. (*talk to your accountant for actual tax incentives.)

Tim

jimmyjam
12-20-2010, 03:34 AM
In this economy, not everyone has the luxury of being able to go out and spend money like its nothing.
Obviously if your clientele isn't strong, than "investing" a certain amount of money wouldn't make sense. I'm just pushing the fact that the sales are a great opportunity to expand your inventory and widening your margin/profit. I have brochures that explain my process and products I use on their vehicle, so when they google (Pinnacle/Wolfgang) that product they'll confident in my work/service.

How many single stage polishes can one obtain in the winter?

At this point I figured turning detailing into a hobby. Easier to make money at my full time job =/
How many singles stage polishes does one want to obtain?

Jimmy, I hear ya. That makes great business sense. Low shipping costs, free samples and discounts on products. Plus if it's all purchased before the end of the year there is a potential tax benefit. (*talk to your accountant for actual tax incentives.)

Tim
Thanks Rakkvet,
I'm stocking as much as possible, I'm shooting for a busy (pre) Spring/Summer!
Someone once told me " There's three type of people, one that makes it happen, one that watches it happen, and one that wonders what happend?" :xyxthumbs: