PDA

View Full Version : Man! What deals! I can't take it! OCD!

Pages : [1] 2

RandyD
12-19-2010, 11:04 AM
First I want to say that I am not a professional detailer but I am not a novice. I have enough product in my house to last for years. Two Pinnacle souveran paste and free fusion for $95. I'm almost ready to buy and I don't even know if I'll ever get to use it. I already bought 2 (for 1) tubs Pinnacle signature II wax and Dodo Juice Purple Haze at 15% off. My wife has been very tolerant but I don't want to push my luck. Help!!! I'm an addict!!!

zliegen
12-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Do it only if you don't mind the couch!

tenzin
12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I feel you man, but glad i'm not married yet.

Even harder, I can't try any new products because of the weather.

redg35
12-20-2010, 07:29 PM
First I want to say that I am not a professional detailer but I am not a novice. I have enough product in my house to last for years. Two Pinnacle souveran paste and free fusion for $95. I'm almost ready to buy and I don't even know if I'll ever get to use it. I already bought 2 (for 1) tubs Pinnacle signature II wax and Dodo Juice Purple Haze at 15% off. My wife has been very tolerant but I don't want to push my luck. Help!!! I'm an addict!!!
We all are but some of us dont have to answer to the wifey.:xyxthumbs:

ScottB
12-20-2010, 07:37 PM
wifey has makeup, purses, and shoes .... we have car wax !

mleach82
12-20-2010, 10:32 PM
wifey has makeup, purses, and shoes .... we have car wax !

but somehow they never see it that way lol

STI4Life06
12-21-2010, 12:46 AM

Ill pay for shipping if you give me everything for free:poke:

Cosmin
12-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Ill pay for shipping if you give me everything for free:poke:
:iagree:

i will pick up the package for you :)))

STI4Life06
12-21-2010, 01:10 AM
:iagree:

i will pick up the package for you :)))

I might share

BobbyG
12-21-2010, 07:02 AM
Randy,

If you looking for sympathy you've come to the wrong place bub.....:laughing:

I've been having so much fun making Max and all the fine folks at Autogeek rich over the past year I had to sit and add everything up.

I use aim mail which allows me to create folders so I can dedicate them to specific people, places, or things. Every time I place another order with Autogeek they're kind enough to send me a conformation listing all the great products I just ordered and I just drag and drop it there.

I took all the orders and imputed all the data; quantity, part number, description, and price into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Now, keep in mind that I've been a member here just shy of 1 full year and in that year I've spent an inordinate amount of money here... Maybe an insane amount of money here!

Between products and machines I've personally "Invested" over $3200.00 since just after Christmas 2009...... :dunno:

Since I live in MA and don't have a full time heated garage I bring in all of my products so they're not affected or damaged by the freezing temps during the winter months. When I do detail one of my vehicles I start the woodstove and take just what I need to do the job then put them all back to bed when I'm through.

In the spring I will bring them out, organize and photograph them for prosperity! :laughing:

dougaross
12-21-2010, 07:21 AM
Randy,

If you looking for sympathy you've come to the wrong place bub.....:laughing:

I've been having so much fun making Max and all the fine folks at Autogeek rich over the past year I had to sit and add everything up.

I use aim mail which allows me to create folders so I can dedicate them to specific people, places, or things. Every time I place another order with Autogeek they're kind enough to send me a conformation listing all the great products I just ordered and I just drag and drop it there.

I took all the orders and imputed all the data; quantity, part number, description, and price into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Now, keep in mind that I've been a member here just shy of 1 full year and in that year I've spent an inordinate amount of money here... Maybe an insane amount of money here!

Between products and machines I've personally "Invested" over $3200.00 since just after Christmas 2009...... :dunno:

Since I live in MA and don't have a full time heated garage I bring in all of my products so they're not affected or damaged by the freezing temps during the winter months. When I do detail one of my vehicles I start the woodstove and take just what I need to do the job then put them all back to bed when I'm through.

In the spring I will bring them out, organize and photograph them for prosperity! :laughing:

I have my products inventoried but I am afraid to compute how much I spent. :buffing:

BobbyG
12-21-2010, 07:45 AM
I have my products inventoried but I am afraid to compute how much I spent. :buffing:

If you do, be sure you're sitting down! :laughing:

p4polish
12-21-2010, 08:17 AM
We all are but some of us dont have to answer to the wifey.:xyxthumbs:

:iagree: why most of your scare of your wifey?
i do and buy whatever i want, i'm not stupid, that is why you married me. As long i don't go out and cheat on you, and responsible as a husband a family man, i do and buy whatever i want, women need to understand that at least my wife understand that.

Flash Gordon
12-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Your right. You are an addict. Send the stuff to me and I will dispose of it properaly. Its the least I can do :cruisin:

Jokeman
12-21-2010, 02:38 PM

Don't you hate that? It took me over 2 hours to carry all my supplies from the garage to the basement. I really need to get a full time propane heater and keep the garage at 45. The portable propane heater gets my little one car garage to 70 in no time but the floor and everything in the garage stays pretty cold.