PDA

View Full Version : Application of UTTG?

PAR Detailing
12-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I just made a trade with Mark (07 z-oh-6). We traded some M95 for UTTG. Mark is a great guy to trade with. I would absolutely trade with him again no questions asked. Im the MAN

I am anxious to try it and Im wondering what bottle I should use.

Current bottle:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=930

Should I put it in this bottle?
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=931

My thought process is that the sprayer will help with the application but I have never used this product before.

Also what media do you use to apply it with?

Jon

Dubbin1
12-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Put it in the spray bottle and use a foam applicator to apply.

CEE DOG
12-18-2010, 04:57 PM
D's got it right. One spray and apply very thin.

UTTG application is different depending on the surface.

For porous surfaces: Apply very thin (Just like with their paint sealant) and walk away.

For Non-porous surfaces like chrome, or rims or some plastics you wipe on (very thin as stated), allow to sit, and then buff off.

PAR Detailing
12-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Put it in the spray bottle and use a foam applicator to apply.

D's got it right. One spray and apply very thin.

UTTG application is different depending on the surface.

For porous surfaces: Apply very thin (Just like with their paint sealant) and walk away.

For Non-porous surfaces like chrome, or rims or some plastics you wipe on (very thin as stated), allow to sit, and then buff off.

Thanks guys! I cant wait to try it out! I have heard nothing but good things about UTTG. Ill have to take pics. My writeup wont be as good as Corey's but Ill give it the old college try.

Dubbin1
12-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys! I cant wait to try it out! I have heard nothing but good things about UTTG. Ill have to take pics. My writeup wont be as good as Corey's but Ill give it the old college try.

Its great stuff and I think you can blame Corey on the addiction you will have for it. I think it went something like this, Corey turned Richard on to it, Richard turned me onto it, I turned Mark on to it and now its your turn :D

So far every Ultima product I have tried has me hooked.

PAR Detailing
12-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Its great stuff and I think you can blame Corey on the addiction you will have for it. I think it went something like this, Corey turned Richard on to it, Richard turned me onto it, I turned Mark on to it and now its your turn :D

So far every Ultima product I have tried has me hooked.

Haha it looks like I am going to be the next victim. I havent used ultima yet, so Im excited to try it out! :dblthumb2: